Jaesung (Jaehyun x Jisung)

-" Don't let anyone else come between us!"-

_____________________

Jisung and Chenle went home together while talking and laughing aloud. Before Jisung twist the door knob, his suddenly pulled by someone. He loudly yelp in shock when that someone hug him immediately and kiss his forehead. Jisung just smiled after he smell his hyung's perfume.

"Jaehyun hyuuuung! You scared meeee to death!" He whines but still hug him tightly while rubbing his face on his hyung's chest. "I just missed you baby!" Jaehyun sweetly whispered on his ear while biting his earlobe that makes Jisung flinch and blush.

"Hyuuuuung! Don't bite my ear!" Jisung whines again and buried his blushing face more on Jaehyun's chest. "Why you're so cute baby? You making me hard to resist you!" Jaehyun huskily whispered and smirk when he saw how Jisung face reddened.

"Eheeeeemmmm!" The two lovebirds look to the someone who cough besides them and saw Chenle who staring at them with his disgusted face. "Ohh Chenle! You were there? I didn't saw you!?" Jaehyun sarcastically joking to the annoyed young man who just rolled his eyes.

"Yeaah! I see it!" Chenle sarcastic answered too. Jaehyun just grin at him and mess his hair before carry his baby to their room. Jisung yelp again but let him because of his blushing face.

Chenle dumbfoundedly watch them go away. "The heck! They ditch me here without apologizing? Ghad! They stressing my bangs!" He sassily murmured then enter the dorm and walk straight to his room.

__________________
"Ahmm hyu-hyung?... Ahmmm can I ask you something?" The younger boy carefully asked. Jaehyun just rose his eyebrow, sensing something's not good to hear so he just crossed his arms waiting the younger to speak.

"It's not that bad.. but .. well you know? .. One of my friend!? .. He will held a pa-party tomorrow at night and well? He invited me with Chenle so I just wanna ask if you can allow me to go?" He nervously asked while fidgeting his fingers and chewing his lips. Jaehyun knitted his eyebrows when he heard who were he with instead of his own boyfriend.

"And you already say 'YES' without telling me first?" Jisung nodded slowly realizing that his hyung knows him well. He was suddenly pulled and fall on his hyung lap.

"I know you want to go baby! But it's dangerous coz your still minor! Chenle can go but we know how protective Kun hyung is! .. so please don't attend babe!.. I'm not controlling your will but it's a minor party. There's a lot of alcohol and for sure some of them are smokers!" He gently said while kissing Jisung's hair who just silently listening. Jaehyun face Jisung on him and hold the younger face.

"Baby, will you promise not to attend? Will you?" Jisung just pouted and clung his arms to his hyung's neck and stared at him sweetly.

"But I can handle myself hyung! I'm not a kid anymore for me not to manage myself well! And you don't need to worry and besides I am with Chenle! And if you want? I can invite Jeno and Jaemin hyung too! He know them so it's okay if they with me! I'm safe!" Jisung responded hoping to make his hyung approved and let him to attend.

"Park Jisung! I know you're not a kid anymore but even you invite them with you? I will not allow you to attend! This is for your own sake! Are we clear 'bout that?" Jaehyun sternly said. Jisung just sighed and nodded defeatedly.

"I told you I need words baby!" He sternly command. "Ye-yes hyungie!" Jaehyun worriedly stared at him when he heard how sad and disappointed his baby tone of voice.