Jungwoo x Jisung (Woosung)

-"You are my favorite ICECREAM who melt my heart!"-

_________________________

"Come on Park Jisung!!!! You need to get up now or else were going to be late!" a stress young man whined to the sleepy boy who still lying on his bed while hugging his plushie.

"Oh my ghad! I'm going to have a lot of white hair because of the stress you always giving me! You punk!" He silently cursed to his member who doesn't even move on his bed.

'You don't want to get up huh! Let me drag hyung here!'

He quickly go to his hyung room and knock first before he enter.

"Oh why Chenle? Do you need something?"

"Yeah same reason! And please Jeno hyung! I'm begging youuuuu! We were going to be late!!!! That giant brat giving me a hard time again and again and again... ! Gosh! I'm still young to...."

"I got it! Hahaha just relax! I will handle him!"

"Just do it hyung or else I will drag his feet on the bathroom!" Jeno laughed at the whiny young man who rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Ohhh goodmorning Chenle-yah! Why are you here?" Jaemin poking his head besides Jeno.

"He's nagging me again babe! Because of your devil baby who sleeps like a death man!" Jeno answers that makes Jaemin scoff at him.

"Don't try to insult my baby, you hoe! I will definitely make you regret it!" He threatened that makes Jeno's gulp and Chenle backing out slowly but stop when Jaemin drag his collar to go to their room. "And you boy! If ever my baby Sungie didn't woke up as usual? Call me not that hunk guy! (pointing pouty Jeno)! Coz I can handle him more than the two of you brat!"

Chenle just look at Jeno for help but he just look at him apologetically. They just nodded and sighed at the same time.

"What's the commotion here?"

"Oh well! Same reason as usual Injunnie, but..? I can manage it!"

"I see! Okay just make it faster coz were going to be late!"

"Aye! Aye!" And he enter at Jisung's room and started to nag him by baby talking.

"He's shows his favoritism again!" They just shrug at it then go to their respective rooms to get ready for their schedule today except Chenle who's thinking what to do first coz he's already done.

After a few minutes they are all ready to get out. Chenle glare secretly at Jisung without Jaemin's knowledge but being a devil he is, he smirk at the poor boy who starts panicking when Jisung pouted and cling to his Jaemin hyung. Jaemin worriedly look at Jisung and continues babying him.

"Is there a problem Sungie baby?" But before Jisung answer him, he saw his 127 hyungs outside of their dorms.

"Hyungiiieeeees!" he greeted his hyungs who were surprised by the shouting of their maknae. Their leader immediately block and picked him up but Jisung immediately protested.

"I'm a big man now hyung! Don't always treat me like a baby!" But the leader did not listen to him but forced to lift him up even though their youngest was even taller.

"Thanks God! I'm safe, for now!" Chenle whispered weakly

"What are you mumbling there, Chenle-yah?" Jaemin's attention to him. He just smiled and gestured that it was nothing.