Tarosung ( Shotaro x Jisung )

-"Giving me like this, make my heart fluttered!"-

_______________________________

At the Jung-Park Residence,  a happy young man excitedly jumping towards to his hyung.

"Hyung hyung hyuuuuuung!!!" He excitedly shouted at his hyung's face.

"Why, baby Jwi? You look so excited huh?" Lifting his brother to his lap.

"Jaehyunnie hyung, do you remember what I confess to you last timeeee?" He started grinning at his confuse hyung then instantly clicking it right away.

"Ahhhhh about your crush?.. What about him?" Jaehyun curiously ask while brushing Jisung fluffy hair.

"Well it's winter now and I want to confess hyung, but I don't know how! , Can you help me hyungie?" Jisung cutely pouted.

"Wooow! My baby boy is a grown man now huh?" He teased, Jisung just crossed his arms while pouting.

"I am hyungie! So help me! You are so expert when it comes to such things like that, right? Like how you make Taeyong hyung say yes to your cheesy lines!?" He whines so the older one just chuckled.

"Why I heard my name?" The handsome man suddenly pop behind them.

"Well, babe! This giant baby wants my help to confess on his long long time crush and whinning nonstop! What do you think? .. Help this brat (pinching Jisung's cheek) or let him to think on his own?" Teasing the sulky brother who was glaring at him now.

"The second option is the best.. but if you do that? Someone make sure to nag you nonstop even in our lovey dovey time so ... Stop teasing him and just give an idea that he can handle and manage .. He's grown up by the way!" And he sat down besides them while raffling Jisung's hair then kiss Jaehyun on his cheek with his dimples showing.

"You heard that? .. Hurry up hyungieeeee! Stop flirting and start it noooooow" Jisung continued to whines while squeezing his brother's face, that's why he looks like a duck. Taeyong just laughed at the adorable moments of the two brothers.

"Okay okay! Listen up!  And stop murdering my face you brat! Or I'll stretch yours until it became flushed!" Jisung just stick out his tongue then he left on Jaehyun's lap to sat on the floor, infront of the two lovers while waiting to take down notes of all his brother's suggestions.

The two just smiled at his cuteness then started to tell some ideas before he confess.

_____________________

At the door of Dance Club room, Jisung secretly looking for someone. He was busy on peeping so he didn't notice that there's someone  next to him who was also curiously looking inside the room around.

Jisung startled when this someone lean his face closely infront of him and asking him.

"Who are you looking Sungie? Are you hiding? With whom and why?" He asked the surprised Jisung who holding his chest and closing his eyes.

Jisung sighed after then look at the man. He smiled cutely with his teeth and gums showing.

"Ahhmmm! There's no one! I just peeping be.. because .. ahmmm? .. because I'm looking to Ten hyung? ... Ohh Yeah! I'm looking at Ten hyung, hehehe! Di-did you see him Taro hyung?" He asked while scolding himself in his mind then averting his eyes everywhere while smiling wryly.