Haesung ( Haechan x Jisung )

-"Yaaaah! Sungie! Are you mad again? I just want to heard it clearly"-

___________________

Six young boys practicing for their comeback after their leader graduated. Determined to perfect the choreography and their expressions for the fans who admiring them.

"Okay Dreamers! You may take a rest first! After one hour, let's continue again! I will go out to break! Let's see each other later! No lates okay!? We need to finish it early! We have schedule tomorrow so bye first!" The choreographer said then get his things before left.

They all slumped on the floor, tired and wants to take a nap. "Jisungie! Let's eat outside or do you want cuddles from me?" The blue haired young boy wiggling Jisung arms to get his attention. "Jaeminnie hyung! I'm tired! I wanna sleep first!" He whines and jokingly pushing the clingy Jaemin but being him who  adored Jisung didn't budge and still hugging the poor boy who's getting himself to lie on the floor. One boy get closer to them just to pull out Jaemin off to Jisung. Jisung smiled softly at that boy thanking him silently then closed his eyes.

"Yaaah Lee Jeno! I wanna cuddle to our son!" He pouted, squirming to released but strong Jeno is not a joke. He pick his whining boyfriend to his lap. "You wanna cuddles! Let me and not to Jisung! He's tired, stop messing with him" Jeno kiss his lips and Jaemin just rolled his eyes but still clung to his boyfriend.

While Jisung sleeping on the floor, Haechan who got back from the comfort room saw him lying and still sweating. He got pissed but seeing how he comfortably sleeping, he didn't scold him instead pick the unbothered maknae and lay him down at the couch putting Jisung's head on his lap. Brushing the strands of hairs in his pretty face and get towel to wipe his sweats carefully. He smiled softly after and lean his head on the couch closing his eyes while still brushing Jisung's healthy hair.

Jisung woke up 10 minutes before one hour, he noticed that he was no longer on the floor instead his on the couch with his fluffy hyung. He sit up and poke his hyung's chubby face waking him up. Haechan slowly open his eyes and look at the young boy who smiling softly. "Did you sleep well?" He huskily whispered, with his hoarse voice. Jisung blushed but still nodded, fidgeting his fingers and averting his eyes on his hyung's sleepy eyes that he really finds cute and gorgeous. Haechan just smirk and stretch his arms afterwards.

Later on, their choreographer got back and they continues. Dreamers give their all energy and best to finish the dance. They are seriously dancing, near to finish the song but suddenly Jisung trip that cause them to stop and start again. Jisung who really felt tired and slowly getting dizzy stopped dancing. They all stared at him, confused. "Are you okay, Jisung? Do you want some rest now? We can just practice tomorrow!" Choreographer worried ask him when he saw how pale he is. Jisung looks around and shake his head in response.

"No hyung! We should finish it! I just tripped but I am okay!" He weakly said almost mumbling because of being tired and feeling dizzy. He wants to rest but didn't want to be burden, they are almost done. He go back on his position but Haechan raised his arm. "I think we need to wrap it now! He's not in a good posture to continue hyung! As you can see his face describing how tired he is!" He seriously  request seeing his baby's state but being stubborn maknae didn't approve. "No I can dance more! I'm not tired at all!"

"Are you nuts? Your face is so pale now!!? You will possible lose your balance if you just ignore it!" He sternly replied. "Hyung I know your just concerned but I'm telling you that I am okay!" Jisung reassuring him "Jisungie! I think you need to listened to Haechan! He's right! " Chenle interrupting them seeing how serious it is. "Hyungs we have a lot of schedules! We were wasting our time if we continued it by tomorrow!"