♡ Chapter 14 - Hi again ♡

3 months later

"Hey bubba, sorry I didn't come see you earlier. Today was a busy day for everyone."

No answer.

"Good news is that the doctors said you're finally recovering quickly, and that you may wake up at any moment now!"

No answer.

His blood loss had put him in a coma. It was really hard at first. Dealing with his situation, the whole mafia, and myself with my own thoughts of 'what if'. But I had to keep going. I know he is gonna wake up soon, and I want to be here when it happens no matter how long it takes.

How do I know? The stain. The same stain I cursed for most of my life, the same stain I hated so much, it's still here. The bright colors covering my arm are still as strong as ever. They never faded, so I know he's still hanging on, fighting.

"We're starting to grow into other cities as well. Chan oppa said I'm doing a good job... I hope you think that as well, I'm trying my best to get everything up and going for the day you wake up." I sighed with a soft smile, "Anyways, I'm heading home for the night, don't miss me too much." I joked with a sad smile and kissed his forehead, leaving the bright room right after.

~~~🍥~~~

[ring ring ring]

I lazily reach over and grab my phone from the dresser, not even looking at the caller ID.

"What now?" I say with a low voice as I hear shuffling on the other line.

"Miss Kang? This is Kim Jisoo from Yonsei Severance Hospital, I needed to inform you that Mr. Lee Felix is now conscious, he has been checked by our doctors and is physically well considering his recovery, he has been asking for you since he woke up though and seems like he won't stop so soon. Would you like me to tell him you're on your way?"

"I uh- yes, please! I'll be there shortly!" I answer with a shaky voice. Now fully awake I rushed through the hallways. What could've easily been 25 minutes felt like an hour. Streetlights seemed to go on eternally as I finally got to the hospital I so long wanted to never see again.

Heart was beating fast as I ran through the bright hallway in search for the room I wanted. Did I care that I was still in my dinosaur printed pijamas? No. Did I care that my hair was disheveled and flying on my face? No. Did I care that I was sobbing at two in the morning? Absolutely not. All those thoughts were pushed away as soon as I got to room 0325.

"Hi princess."

In a blink of an eye I was by his side, holding tightly onto his hand while I cried my heart out. 'I missed you so much' was all I could muster at that moment, the phrase being repeated in each breath. His free hand gently caressing my cheek as I leaned into the touch.

"It's okay my love, I'm here now. And I won't leave you again, m'kay? It must've been so hard on you, I'm so proud of you." His voice seemed to do wonders on me, oh how I missed his voice.

How I missed him.

And he's finally here.

~~~🍥~~~

1 month later

"You're finally free bubba! Where do you wanna go first? We could go to a restaurant or maybe to an amusement park, oh we also could—"

"How about movie and cuddles?" I looked up at him with sparkling eyes,

"Sounds perfect."

And so we walked out of that cramped hospital parking lot and headed to what finally felt like home again.

~~~~~🍥~~~~~

Last chapter is most likely the next, I might do a bonus one who knows

But anyways, hope y'all had great holidays honeybuns <3