♡ Chapter 5 - Movie Nights ♡

~~~~~🍥~~~~~

Felix's pov

~time skip to that night~

As time went by the sky began to darken, and Alaina sat in my office eagerly waiting for me to finish my paperwork I had tonight. Her eyes were darting from left to right and she had her leg bouncing up and down as she became impatient, she has always been like this...

~flashback to 6 years ago~

"Feeeeeliiiiix c'mon, the movie's waitiiiiiiiing!" Alaina kept whining as I finished making popcorn for our movie night.

"I'm coming love, wait just a minute, its almost ready!" As quick as I said that I could hear her groan making me chuckle slightly, she has never had the best patience.

"Here you go m'love." I said as I handed her a bowl of popcorn, chuckling as she mouthed 'finally' and started the movie.

~end of flashback~

I could see Alaina's face light up as she saw me turn off my computer and turned to face her.

"Are you ready to head out, bubba?"

"Absolutely!" She said as she ran up to me and hugged my neck.

With my hands still resting on her waist I pull away and ask: "Where do you wanna go?" She ponders for a few seconds before breaking a wide smile that could bring me to my knees and says: "How about we stay and do a movie night?" She looks at me with loving eyes, "I've missed those." I lean down to give her a quick peck on the lips as I hold her hand and start guiding her towards my room (yes, I made me a room in the warehouse because of the long nights I've spent working here).

"Anything you want, princess."

~~🍥~~

As we walk down the halls, hand in hand, I can't help but smile at her soft laugh echoing through the hall, warming my heart in a way that I haven't felt in a long time...

"So what do you wanna watch?" I ask her as I twirl her around, one hand above her head.

"Hmm... Frozen II!!" She says with a bright smile.

"Have you never watched Frozen II?" I ask her, since I know she's a huge Disney fan.

"Oh I have, but I thought it'll be more fun to watch again with you since we didn't get to watch it together like last time" I chuckle as I reminisce on the first time we watched Frozen when it released, with me laughing at everything Olaf says and Alaina crying when Anna froze.

"Ok, let's do it then!"

~~🍥~~

I close the door after we go in my room and Alaina immediately finds the remote on my nightstand, grabbing it and turning on the tv. I lay on my bed as I make grabby hands for her to come lay with me, she chuckles and runs over to me, laying her head on my chest and hugging my waist and soon enough, we are both laughing at Sven's sass.

~~~~~🍥~~~~~

Hey you! How've you been?

I am so so sorry for how long it took me to post this chapter, I kinda went on a trip for two weeks and just forgot to write (whoops).

But anyways, hope you liked this chapter although it was kind of trash ngl. And also, if you're reading this tell me who's your skz bias, I'd love to know!

✨•✨