♡ Chapter 12 - Up and Ready ♡

~~~~~🍥~~~~~

"...na ...laina ...Alaina princess? C'mon, it's time to wake up. We don't wanna be late today!"

"Huh..?" I slowly wake up and rub my eyes, letting them adjust to the lighting.

"C'mon princess, we gotta get ready." I open my eyes to the sight of Felix cuddling me close. "We have a few meetings today."

I groan as I remove myself from his arms, already missing his warmth. He chuckles as he gets up and heads towards the bathroom to take a shower. While he's in there I decided I'm gonna pick both of our outfits, maybe I'll make them match, maybe not...

'What should I pick??' I think to myself as I open his closet. My God he has a lot of clothes. After a quick pondering I laid his outfit on the bed and headed towards my suitcase to pick mine (yes my clothes are all in a suitcase I'm too lazy to unpack leave me alone).

"You can shower now, love." He stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. 'My goodness I'm lucky' I thought to myself as I stared him up and down and picked up my clothes to head towards the bathroom. Apparently I didn't think to myself as Felix responded with "We both are." Before smirking and winking at me. I rolled my eyes and quickly shut the door to hide the blush on my cheeks. He'll kill me any day I swear.

~~~🍥~~~

• Felix's POV •

I was going to look for an outfit until I noticed the one laying on my bed. Of course she would pick something. 'Cute' I think to myself while I start dressing. I went to dry my hair but suddenly someone took the hairdryer from me. I looked up from where I was sitting on the bed to see that Alaina already began drying my hair.

To be honest this is what I missed the most after I moved away to take care of the syndicate. I missed having someone to care for me. I missed having her caring for me. I've been so busy since a teenager that I didn't even care for myself. But now she's back. I'm back. And I ain't leaving again.

~~~

I was pulled away from my thoughts when Alaina exclaimed a tiny 'Done!' after fixing my hair. I stood up and leaned down to give her a quick peck on the cheek before intertwining our fingers and saying:

"Now let's go love, we don't wanna be late."

~~~~~🍥~~~~~

Incredibly short chapter cause the real heat is coming soon ;)

Also I'm sorry for updating after almost a month, school started taking a toll on me 🤡
But anywho...

The meetings should go according to plan... right?