"Oh happy birthday"

"Thank you" he hands me his phone as I write down my number. "I will call you man, it was nice to see you again, really" I nod as he ran away going back inside the restaurant. I stood there for a few minutes, I didn't think I would ever see any of my high school friends because to me they were all homophobes, that's why I cut contact with them. I clambered in my car driving off to go see my husband.

The moment I entered  the house I was pulled in to a bone crushing hug which took my breath away knocking all the air away from my lungs. The paper bag on the floor stumbling on my feet.

"You came back" he sobbed, I wrapped my hands around him soothing him softly.

"You know I will always come back" I whisper with a deep sigh. I can't stay mad at him.

"I'm really sorry please forgive me" he said in a shaky voice.

"There's nothing to forgive love, this is not your fault" I say rubbing soothing circles over his back to calm him down. He pulled away from me looking at me with sad silver eyes and it broke my heart not seeing any light in them.

"I'm a coward" he whispered in shame, looking down.

"Look at me love" he lifted his beautiful eyes locking them with mine "you're no coward you get that. There are things we just don't get to control, you not wanting to lose your parents is not being a coward. I just hope they just accept and love you the way you're but hey, we have different views on things. My parents disowned me and it still hurts, sometimes I regret telling them and it gets hard. I might not show it but I miss them and I don't want you to go through the same as me. I will be your secret if you get to be happy and with them" it hurts

"What about you, I-"

"I'm happy if you're happy" I pull him in to my chest "and right now it's hurting me to see you cry and not happy. I feel like I am failing at my job" I whisper kissing his eyelids.

"What's that job"

"To see that smile on your face and in your beautiful beautiful eyes of yours that I love so freaking much" I say, he blushes looking away from my eyes and i can see that he wants to smile. "Just smile for me love" I encourage and he shows me the wonderful biggest smile I have ever seen. "Oh god you're so beautiful and cute, I love you" I say kissing his red cheeks while I tinkle the sides of his stomach. He lets out a laugh so beautiful it sounds like beyonce's music.

"Stop" he Chuckles throwing his head back."where were you all day, you ignored my calls"

"I was eating frozen yogurt like all day and I wanted to think that's all" he nods slowly. "I bought you your favourite food and guess from what restaurant"

"Chez" I grin wiggling my eyebrows. "Oh god I love you," he pushes me away picking up the paper bag. He held my hand as we practically ran to the kitchen. Jared pulled out the container and opened them we were greeted with sushi and spring rolls and noodles which looked so delicious. We dug in feeding each other with smiles on our lips with Jared on my lap.

"So what happened after I left" I ask feeding him.

"Talk bullshit about you, saying how you look gay" he says putting his hands over my shoulder.

"I didn't know that there are people who look gay and straight. What's new" I scoff.

"You're gay"

"A proud one" I replied "and being gay brought me a wonderful, amazing, beautiful, exquisite marvelous man in my life. So if being gay is wrong to them, to me it's right because I have you" I say with seriousness in my voice

"What did I do to deserve you" he said carassing my cheek kissing me softly. "I will never let you go" Jared says.

"You better" I laugh.

"So what are we going to do, Lydia might move in next week" Jared asks nervously

"Then I move out"

"No Everett, you're not moving out. This is your house. We bought everything together"

"You have been sheltering me for so long" I say seriously, he looks away embarrassed "hey I'm joking, I know you had to give them something so it's ok" it hurt to hear that but anything to save my baby it's ok.

"I'm sorry" he mutter.

"If you say sorry again Red, I'm going to spank you until your ass gets red and afterwards fuck you so hard until you don't remember your own name" he moaned his face turning red instantly.

"Oh that is sexy"

"Here I thought I was being serious" I mutter with a soft chuckle.

"Then spank me" he whispered in my ear seductively "I have been a bad bad boy lately you know"

"Oh yeah" I brush my fingers over his hard dick making him moan. "But first thing first, let's talk about the moving in and moving out thing"

"You're no fun" he says adjusting his member. "We tell her so that when she comes here she knows about us"Jared said

"What if she's homophobic" I ask passing my hand up and down his thigh.

"We first test her"

"Test her like how"

"We pay two gay guys and kiss in front of her and we see how she reacts,"

"Your idea isn't bad at all baby but it's risky and I don't want to risk your parents finding out about us"

"What do you suggest,"

"We pay a woman who has to pretend to be Eva. She comes when your parents are here and goes right after then we can love eachother fuck without limitations" I suggest. Jared looked to be in thoughts.

"What about the baby" he asks bitting his lips.

"I'm still looking for a solution to that baby, let's first consider this one"

"It might fuck up Everett" he sighed "I say, let's test Lydia and if she isn't homophobic we tell her and when she moves in we tell her to carry the baby. We can use her as our surrogate"

"Babe, Lydia comes from a wealthy family she can't accept carrying our baby and you said you don't want surrogates" I lean over the chair

"I don't but I think it's the only solution," he says. He never liked surrogates and I don't know why "Or we don't tell her I sleep....." My mood turned sour as I pushed him off of my lap.

"You're not sleeping with anyone else Jared, I told you before," I say pacing Around

"Ev we are just looking through our options"

"Yeah, cancel that one out"

"Ev listen it's the easiest way for this to stop...." .

"I'm not gonna sit out there and let my husband of four years going to five fuck a woman in my own house. No Jared I will accept anything that you bring on the table but that. I can't even believe you suggest that" I rubbed my temples in frustration.

"Ev...." I hold my hand up

"Don't you ever say it Red, you're mine and mine alone? How can you be comfortable with that"

"I'm sorry"

"I can't believe you even suggested that Jared,it Hurt. I will look for a solution, don't you trust me"

"I trust you baby so much" he replies reaching out for my hand. I sighed deeply pulling him into a tight hug, I can't stay mad at him for longer. "I'm sorry for hurting you"

"It's ok baby ju-just don't do that ok" he nods slowly. "You will give what your parents want without hurting anyone or without breaking us. Just trust me, you know I always get a solution to our problems" he nods hugging me tightly putting his head in me neck pecking it. I was worried because for real I don't have any solution right now, my head was blank and I was afraid that we will result in to that and sleeping with other people breaks up couples.

No matter how much the other knows it just breaks them up and I don't want me and Jared to get to that road cause I will die without him.