chapter 54.

liv.

a wide grin was plastered on choi minjee's face as she was half upset and half happy to go back to seoul. she will miss her family, but she also couldn't wait to meet her friends again. it was rare for her to feel this way as she didn't have many friends during her childhood years, so this feeling was new and she liked it.

feeling cheerful, she decided to go live on instagram to tell her followers and keep them updated while waiting for the train to arrive.

her screen showed a mini loading logo before it notified her that she was now live, alerting her followers. slowly, people began joining as she waved at the screen with a smile on her face.

"hello everyone!" she greeted in english.

the number of viewers were skyrocketing compared to when she revealed her face for the first time. it had shot up pretty hastily and she has around eight thousand viewers right now. it hasn't even been five minutes since she went live and this made her surprised.

her followers had also increased. from five hundred thousand to one million in less than a year. befriending park jimin and meeting his friends had made her gain popularity. this was also a benefit for her because she met many new people she can trust and even managed to reunite with her high school friend, min yoongi.

without further ado, choi minjee started interacting with her followers and creating fun conversations as the comments blew up. she wasn't the old minjee who was reserved and afraid anymore. she still has those traits as it was a part of her, only that it had minorly decreased.

"guys, look what my parents got me!" the girl beamed, holding up a small pastel blue box filled with desserts. she placed the box on her lap and averted the camera to the rear option. "they gave me this and it looks so delicious, don't you think? there's chocolate, macha, and macaroni too!" she pointed at the said food one by one.

she took a hazelnut macaron and demonstrated it to the camera. "this one looks good," she commented before taking a small bite out of it. her eyebrows were furrowed as she savored the taste before humming in satisfaction.

choi minjee was lucky enough that she was sat far away from most people in the station so they wouldn't judge her for talking to the camera like a psycho.

the girl proceeded to take a bite of chocolate next while reading the comments that were appearing so swiftly. she could only catch small words before they disappeared out of her sight but all her viewers seemed to have one intention of telling her something.

"it's called macarons, minjee!"

"Macaroon not macaroni LMAOO"

"someone tell her they are called macaroons pls"

"minjee you comedian 😂"

"MACARON NOT MACARONI"

"They are called macarons bro 😭😭"

"please this is so funny."

because of the many corrections her followers were informing, her eyes couldn't keep up with how fast they were moving so her brain had somehow mashed the words "macaron", "macaroon" and "macaroni" together so she said:

"oh, it's called a marcaroni," she spoke, eyeing the chocolate biscuit between her fingers. "marcaroon? marcarooni?" she continued muttering the words while reading the comments. some of her followers were saying yes while others were still correcting her.

"ah... so these circle biscuits are called marcarooni. thanks for correcting me, chat," she smiled and took another bite of her 'marcarooni'.

at one point, her instagram notified her that a person wanted to go live with her and as she checked who it was, she saw the username thv who sent her the request. "eh? taehyung wants to go live with me," she uttered and accepted it. the screen splits into two and taehyung's face appeared.

he was wearing a black shirt, his hair was a mess going in different directions and he was also wearing glasses. to sum it up, he looked attractive.

"hey minjee!" he greeted with his deep ass voice and his signature boxy smile. "how are you?"

"i'm doing great. what about you?" she answered.

"i'm fine but why didn't you come to my birthday party yesterday? everyone was there you know? jungkook was there too," he teased and smirked after seeing minjee's flustered face at the mention of her bunny friend.

"he was sad you didn't come but tried to look cool by drinking. he passed out fifteen minutes later though," he explained making minjee giggle at the thought of a drunk jeon jungkook.

"i'm sorry i didn't come, but i'm coming back to seoul later," she informed and showed him where she was right now. the train station.

"woah, that's great! does he know?!" taehyung inquired.

"i did tell him i'll be back but i didn't tell him when, so i'm going to surprise him," minjee grinned. "please don't tell him about this, everyone. it's a secret, okay? and don't clip it," she had completely forgotten she was still live streaming and now she was worried that her surprise would be ruined.

"listen to her, guys. DON'T tell jungkook, understood?" taehyung ordered with an intimidating glare before he broke it off with a laugh. his duality. "i'll leave now so bye minjee! bye, minjee's live!" he waved goodbye before leaving. her screen was back to being only her.

choi minjee blinked twice. "i hope kook didn't join my live. that'll be bad," she mumbled to herself while scrolling through the thousands of users who were watching her.

she didn't come across any unique username on the list so she figured her instagram live was jungkook-free. the male's instagram username was so unique (in a good way) you can probably find it in one attempt. that's how unique and cool it was.

a/n; pls tell user abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz that i love him so much, thank u.