"Ti consiglio di farti da parte"
(I advise you to step aside) I tried using my authoritative voice. Unfortunately our height difference plus the loud music didnt allow them to hear me. That only irritated me because it's not like Rafael was waiting on me.
"MOVE!" I shouted louder. They look down at me and it's like they only now recognized who stood before them. They looked nervous and quickly stepped aside.

I practically ran down the hall. Let me say it was much different than I expected. I'm not too embarrassed to admit that I never came down here because I have no business overseeing the delivery or storage of drinks. There's literally people assigned for that task. I can't believe I lost Rafael so fast. There was a door to the left that required an employee keycard for access. Luckily I held mine tonight so I swiped it and it revealed the storage room. There were so many cases and shelves of drinks from the most expensive alcohol down to bottles of water but no Rafael. I closed the door and walked further down to see two armed guards standing before a door that read VIP in neon light. I was confused as to why there would be a VVIP section beneath all the excitement of the club. We were so far in you could barely hear the sound of the music in the club even though it's still the same building.

"Mrs.Romano." They both greeted bowing the heads to me.

"What is this place?" I asked them.

"La sezione VVIP, signora. Cerchi Don Romano?"
(The VVIP section, ma'am. Are you looking for Don Romano?)

"I am looking for Rafael. I believe he came through here a few minutes ago. Fammi passare." (Let Me pass)

They both nodded and stepped aside.
"Inserisci qui il codice di accesso."
(Enter your access code here.) I need an access code to enter and I would hate to believe that they're guarding a room that neither of them actually have access to.
"La tua chiave magnetica dovrebbe funzionare anche qui come in qualsiasi altra stanza dell'edificio."
(Your key card should work here as well as any other room in the building.) The other one informed me. I took note and swiped my card as the keypad light up in green and I heard the click of the door. I pushed open the door and walked in but nothing prepared me for what I saw. It was a fuccin brothel beneath the club.

Women were walking around either half naked or completely nude infront of what looked like well sophisticated men. I was absolutely disgusted. I was frozen in place. My legs wouldn't move but my eyes quickly shot to a door across the room. One of quite a few doors in this room. I assume they're private areas. I could tell by the bed I peeped in that room as the woman crawled towards the edge of the bed. The way she was cowering away didn't give off that she was a prostitute though. Her body language wasn't sitting right with me.

"What the fucc is this." I mumbled to myself still stuck in the same spot.

"Devi essere uno nuovo."
(You must be a new one) A man said as he breathed on my neck. I backed away from him so fast nearly tripping over my own feet."Calmati piccola, non sono rude come gli altri."
(Calm down baby, I'm not rough like the others.) He smirked pulling me towards him.

"Allontanati da me, cazzo!"
(Get the fuck away from me!) I shouted shoving him hard making him trip and fall back. Now I've not only managed to cause a scene but I got this asshole mad. I could see the fury in his eyes as he stood to his feet. As a reflex I began backing away from him.
"Stupida puttana!"
(Stupid whore!) He shouted about to charge for me but I quickly blocked my face to shield it from impact. Instead, a gunshot rang and I heard what sounded like a body drop. I was petrified but against my judgement I uncovered my eyes and there the man laid in a pool of his own blood.

Everyone was just watching in utter shock while the women were freaking out. The guards from outside stormed inside I assumed because of the sound of the gunshot. I turned to my right to see none other than Rafael with a gun sat next to him as he downed a drink like he hadn't just killed a man.

 I turned to my right to see none other than Rafael with a gun sat next to him as he downed a drink like he hadn't just killed a man

"Dario is going to be thrilled to hear about this I'm sure." He spoke sarcastically.

"W-what is this place?" I asked skeptically.

"My safe haven. Why are you here is the better question, no?"

"Sí it is." Goosebumps coated my skin at the sound of Dario's voice behind me.

DarioFinally back home and I'm still irritated by what took place just earlier

Dario
Finally back home and I'm still irritated by what took place just earlier. Kiara hasn't uttered a single word on the ride nor as we arrived but she also hasn't made a single move to leave my presence most likely because she knows I'm upset and I'll have something to say about her snooping around the club.

"Care to tell me what you were doing-

"In your brothel? Who the hell builds a brothel under a nightsclub anyway?!" She started.

"Rafael."

"W-what?"

"That is Rafael's business not mine." I corrected her.

"I saw like two young girls who couldn't have been eighteen. They looked scared Dario-

"Kiara what goes on under the club is not your concern-

"Well then maybe you should make sure I don't have access to the damn place if you don't want me snooping around then!"

"Careful wife."

"I don't want that brothel under the club Dario. I want it gone."

"Didn't I just say-

"I'm making it my concern if these girls not women, GIRLS are there unwillingly. It's rape and kidnapping! I can't believe that's been right under my nose literally." She fussed. I was already growing a headache just listening to her rambling about the fuccin brothel. I had more than enough on my mind as it is.

"Kiara go to bed. We will discuss this in the morning." I said firmly. I know the stubborn in her wanted to say something still but my tone held no room for argument. I watched her climb the stairs then went into my office.

Marcel and I have been working hard trying to attain information on the Black Swan. They haven't made any move against us other than taking one of our long time customers. The fool actually believes that we could continue our alliance even despite getting into business with a new supplier. I'm no fool I'm certain it's because he knows who holds the true power and wants the same protection and perks but quite frankly it doesn't work that way. I need to locate and eliminate the Black Swan as soon as possible no matter how small the threat.