The cashier lady glared at Wilbur. "I'm sorry about him..." The cashier rolled her eyes and Wilbur secretly flipped her off.

"Look! Wil I have to get this! It's expensive I know but look at it!" Tommy smiled holding up and weird-looking Pikachu plush.

"Are you sure that's not like a knockoff? I mean there's a normal-looking one over there?" Wil pointed out. "What? No, I need Pichu!" Tommy was jumping up and down.

"Pichu?" Wilbur laughed a bit. "You don't know Pichu?"

"No?" - "Dude... You missed out on a childhood." Tommy laughed. Wil stared at him. While Tommy was looking at more things Wilbur did a quick google search. "There is more than one Pikachu?!" Wilbur asked mind blown.

"Yeah?" Tommy said looking through some anime and music band posters. "Ok... You like any of those bands?" Wilbur asked trying to have a conversation. "Uh yeah, I like this one. It's called mindless self-indulgence. I also like Los Campesinos... so it's a change in music." Tommy explained.

"Los Campesinos?" Wilbur smirked knowing full well that he was the one to show him the band. "Yeah it's a pretty cool one of my favorites is 'By your hand.'" Tommy smiled as he finally found a couple of pins he liked.

"Ok I'll keep that in mind," Wilbur said bringing the stuff to the cashier. "Ok... 52 dollars and 23 cents." Said the lady. "Alright. Here you- huh?" Wilbur stopped as Tommy pulled on his sleeve. "You don't have to buy it Wil. It's fine, Honest!" Tommy tried.

Wilbur shook his head. "It's to make up for the lost time." - "So is she gonna want the things?" The cashier asked clearly annoyed. Tommy froze. "Uh yeah He will take the stuff." Wilbur corrected handing her the money. "I'm sorry but she doesn't look like a boy." She said as she took the money from his hand.

"First of all yes he does. What part of him says he isn't a fucking boy? Second, does it matter?" Wilbur shot out with an irritated look on his face because- Tommy really did look passing! The only thing that remotely made him seem feminine was his voice but that could be put off at puberty hitting late.

And Wilbur knew that this lady was only speaking on it because she saw his pride pin.

"Oh come on he's-She's, not a real boy." She continued. Oh, now that was on purpose. Wilbur slammed his palm on the desk in front of her. "He is a boy! So how about you shut the fuck up alright?" Wilbur snarled waiting for his change.

Tommy beamed with happiness because Wilbur was actually defending him! He had the most amazing brothers ever, truly.

She huffed a loud 'ugh!' Before giving the money to Wilbur. "Bitch!" He shouted grabbing Tommy and heading out of the store. "God! Just looking at her stupid face makes me mad! Stupid asshole! Like literally you so passing there is no wa-"

Wilbur stopped talking as he felt wrapped tightly around his waist. "Thank you," Tommy whispered. Wilbur smiled brightly before hugging him back. "Anytime Toms. I know how much it hurts you and I'm sorry." Wilbur wasn't planning to let go until Tommy did. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do it?" - "But I have before- I'm so messed up." Wilbur shook his head. Tommy pulled away from the hug.

"Wil the only times you've done it was when you were drunk as fuck. It's not your fault." Tommy had forgiven Wil a long time ago. "That doesn't change the fact I still did it. Just because I was drunk or high doesn't change anything." Wilbur explained. "I don't care Wil I'm not mad." The blonde laughed.

"Still, I'm gonna fix it. I'm going to try. I'll be a better brother. A better person at that and, I'll make it up to you and Technoblade. I swear." Wilbur promised solemnly.

꧁𝚂𝚋𝚒 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜꧂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें