"You have a couple of red ones," she observed when he put the bandanas on the bed.

"Yes, almost matching those sexy panties. I think I'll tie you with those ones."

"Raquel said she and Z use duct tape most of the time."

"Good to know, Er. But let's not talk about them. We can do our own experimenting. And, since you mentioned it..." He pulled a brand new roll of grey duct tape out of the bag to show her that he had some. "If these bandanas don't work, that's the backup plan. Otherwise, we can try it next time. Assuming there is a next time."

"Well I'm turned on already, so I don't think me not liking it is going to be a problem."

"Okay, but let's take it carefully this first time. Neither of us have any experience in this, and it needs to be enjoyable, not uncomfortable or painful. Or dangerous," he added after a second.

"Jay, I'm major league horny. Will you stop killing the mood and tie me up already?"

Fair enough, he thought with a smile. He certainly didn't want to spoil their night by being overly cautious with her. After all, Erin wasn't a delicate flower that he was going to break. She could take some rougher treatment, and apparently wanted to.

"Right, remember you asked for it," he said, now resolved to be more assertive with her. He picked up one of the red bandanas, leaned forward, took her right hand, moved it above her head and tied the wrist to one if the bed frame's bars. The knot he made was secure, but he couldn't help worrying if it was too tight. "How's that?" he asked.

"Tight," she replied, trying to move her wrist. "It's good. You can do the other one like that."

And so he did, leaving her with both wrists tied to the bed, immobilised. She was his to do whatever he wanted with her, and that had him hard already, as if her naked breasts hadn't been sexy enough to do that alone.

"Try and get free," he instructed.

Erin strained and fidgeted, but the bonds held firm. "I can't," she breathed, turned on by the fact. "Now you can..."

"Shut up," Jay said, putting a hand over her mouth. "You wanted me to take charge, that's what I'm going to do. And that doesn't involve you giving orders."

"Mmmph!" she snarled into his palm, glaring at him. He liked seeing that fiery look on her face a lot.

"Yes, mmmph," he said, enjoying mocking her. "That's all I'm going to hear out of you for a while, although you might get a bit louder, if you can, when I make you come." He took his hand away to pick up a black bandana.

"Don't you dare mock me, assphmm," she said heatedly, playing her part. The insult was muffled by him forcing the rolled up bandana between her teeth. He wrapped it around her head and tied a knot in it at the back.

"Asshole, huh? That's no way to talk to someone who has you in this position. Now, how's that gag? Don't want you to choke."

She moved her mouth around the material as best she could. "I thmmk I cmm stmml tmmk."

Disappointingly, Jay could tell what she was trying to say. The cloth squashed down between her lips quite easily, allowing sound to escape. That wasn't part of the enjoyment that either of them was looking for.

"Let me try again," he said, untying the bandana and pulling it out of her mouth.

"What's plan B?"

"Ssshh." He took another black bandana, rolled it up into something resembling a ball and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" she cried, eyes wide in surprise as he got the first bandana back between her teeth and secured it in place. She was now gagged by the bandana packed in her mouth, and unable to work it out past the one between her teeth. All she could do was try to bite down on it, and she couldn't even do that well. "Mmm. Mmmmmph!" she moaned, testing the gag. She was now well muffled, to the extent that Jay doubted he could have heard her from outside the bedroom. He found it fully hot, and he was now rock hard.