Description

This story mentions suicide, depression and mental illness. It might be triggering to some people. So do be careful. I got aspired to write this story after watching a series, I will tell the name at the end of the story, so stay tuned for that. Listen to the song as you read, to feel more. A dare. If you guys cry at any of the chapters, I want you to comment and vote. If you don't you can stay as a silent reader. 

This story will only have four to five chapters. I want to finish it short and sweet, but I want to portray the feelings correctly too. This is my second book, so do let me know what you think. Vote and leave a comment. It encourages all the authors. I am not a native English speaker, so I apologise in advance for all the mistakes. You are more than welcome to point them to me too. Absolutely no hate comments, I want this story to be a safe place for everyone. Only kind and encouraging words are allowed.

Whatever you are going through, it will pass soon. You will come out stronger than ever. You will survive this. I promise. Do not bottle your feelings, say it to someone you trust, or if you want a stranger who will never judge you, you are always welcome to rant to me. I love you. Jesus loves you.

I hope this year will be a joyous and blessed year for you. Happy new year. 

Love 😍
Author