Steal my heart - Taehyung Oneshot

I buried my head deeper into the pillow as the noises downstairs became louder...I heard something crash as I slightly lifted my head up but again buried it into the pillow. 

They both deserved it anyway. 

My mom - A model. An arrogant bitch. 

My dad - A businessman. Selfish. 

I regret being born into this family. 

All they cared about was themselves. 

How was I born? 

It was because my grandma really wanted a grandchild and they gave one to her to shut her up. 

She protected me from their mess until 7 years back when she passed away because of a heart attack. 

What a good reason to have a kid? 

I remember my mom and dad looking at me like I was a thief in their perfect little fucking family after my grandma died. 

They gave me a big allowance every month...more like a bribe...I had to shut my mouth and sit in my room the entire day...I was homeschooled so I really didn't know life outside. 

That's when I heard a click. 

Nope, just my imagination. 

Another clink.

 I looked out to find the handle of my door open. 

Fuck. 

I slowly got up from my bed and grabbed the thing closest to me. 

I bouquet of fake flowers kept on my table. 

As the window opened, a figure jumped in. 

"Woahhh now that was-fun" He said as I saw his silhouette dusting the dust off his shirt. 

I moved forward as the floor creaked.

 "Ohh we have a company-and damn is she hot...what your name sweethe-

I took the bouquet of flowers and slammed it on his head expected him to faint. 

Instead, he stood in front of me with a face that clearly read "Really??" 

"Darling you didn't possibly think that a bouquet of flowers would cause much damage to me." He said as he plopped his heavy bag on my bed and moved closer to me. 

That was when I could clearly see his face...fuck was he hot- 

Nope. 

I didn't say that. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here you jackass" 

"Mhh I'm Taehyung...I am a....what do you call it...I don't think this kinda profession has a name...A person who does graffiti on walls." 

"Why are you here?" 

He pulled my by my wrist and caressed my face with one hand. 

"What the fuck-

 "Shush sweetheart, your parents are downstairs...not a surprise they are fighting yet again " 

I looked at him in shock. 

"Again-?" 

"I have been coming here for a month baby...I come in later usually but work finished fast today" He said as he continue caressing my cheeks. 

"A MONTH," I said loudly as brought his face closer to mine making me shut up immediately. 

"The first I came here was because your house was the only house I could find with the light off...I figured there was no one there..but when I came in I found you...my angel..."