Under the mistletoe - Taehyung Oneshot

Listen to winter bear as you read this...its a pretty long story....1726 words...so chill get a cup of hot chocolate and then begin:)

Her hair fell perfectly over her face, her eyes were fixed on the book she was reading...she was tapping her leg on the bench as I stood there and admired her. 

Introductions first. I am Kim Taehyung...no one really talks to me. They don't sit next to me...nor do they smile at me. They call me bad luck. 

My mom and dad died 2 days after I was born in a car accident and my older brother died a year after I was born due to pneumonia...everyone thinks I was the reason they died...but no one thought about me...how I felt...having no parents, no siblings. I stayed in a house a bit far away from the city...my house was located far away from the other houses...and I really liked that...It took me 30 min to reach school.

 The girl I was just admiring, she is y/n....smart, not exactly popular...kind, loving, pretty....she's perfect for me. I fell in love with her personality in fifth grade and till now I just admired her from afar. 

People didn't exactly describe her as a pretty girl...she was normal...but to me, she was my whole entire world...

I walked away as I saw her remove her glasses and walk towards her car. I started walking home thinking about her and what I would do once I got home. 

The next morning I woke up at 4:00 I just couldn't sleep...my house was small it had one bedroom, a kitchen and a hall...nothing else that I needed...

At around 6:00 I started walking for school...even though school starts at 8:00...I knew the gates would open earlier so I could go and get some books from the library. 

I was walking as I saw a car stop in front of me. I was surprised to see y/n walkout. I froze. 

"Hey Taehyung, what are you doing here, so early in the morning?" She said as I couldn't even answer her because of the nervousness. 

He tapped my cheeks as she giggled. 

"Um--I was walking to school...I live nearby...I thought I could go early and get some books from the library." 

"Ohh wow me too" She said as she held my hand and walked me to her car.

"Where-are-you taking me." 

"You're going to school, so am I, you're my friend...so get in, let's go together" 

TOGETHER, CHOI Y/N WANTS TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH ME. I NEED TO BREAK A COCONUT ON MY HEAD...THIS IS A DREAM....NO WAY. 

I got into her car...as I slightly trembled because of nervousness. 

"Oh my god Taehyung are you feeling cold...shit...I'm sorry for not noticing earlier." 

She took a jacket out of the back seat as she helped me wear it. 

"It should fit you perfectly, I love oversized jackets," she said as she cutely giggled and started the car. 

I unknowingly snuggled into her jacket...her scent was all over it...she didn't have a vanilla or lavender kind of scent which you normally expect off a girl...she had her own scent...which couldn't be described by any words.

"Is-thi-s your car?" I asked trying to strike a conversation with her. 

"Hmm...nope... it's my dads" She said as she looked ahead. 

We didn't speak for some time as I looked out of the window. 

"I'm sorry if I'm making you feel uncomfortable, I didn't even ask if you wanted to come with me or not... it's just you don't usually talk to me...so seeing you made me very excited." She said sadly.