Chapter 15 - Birthday Adventure (Part 1)

CHAPTER 15 - Birthday Adventure (Part 1)

 Oh, gosh... Why did I just do that? Why did I just kiss him? That's Blake Rutherford we're talking about. Right after I kissed him on the cheeks, I realized his eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly opened. I quickly said a "Bye!" before walking quickly into the class.

Would he think that I was flirting with him? Oh gosh... Why did I just do that? I looked around when I saw that everyone was staring at me breathing like I just ran a marathon. I quickly smiled and walked over to my seat and tried to breathe normally.

Recess went by normally, but just Zone was ignoring me the whole time. Is there something to do with Blake? Who was I kidding... He would never be jealous about how Blake helped me. Zone didn't show up when school ended so I thought he was ignoring me again.

As soon as I reached the front of my door, Kim said she needed to finish one of her home works and wait for Sha to come back before accompanying her to the hospital. I sighed and walked into my door and immediately jumped onto my bed, still rewinding the moment when I saw Zone with that angry expression to when I kissed Blake.

That was when I remembered about the birthday gift Blake and Zone gave me. I took Blake's gift out of my backpack and Zone's gift from the table where I left it. I jumped back onto my bed with the two boxes in my hands. I opened Blake's gift first since I already knew what was inside Zone's.

As soon as I opened it, my eyes immediately widened. It was a necklace. There were three circles that were attached to the chain. The three circles were holding three initials which were 'B&C'. I doubt it meant anything but I really love it.

I went over to my mirror and wore it around my neck. I smiled at the initials. I then took the black box and opened it, revealing the beautiful diary. I took out one of my favourite pen and was about to write when I thought of something. m I name it?

My mind started to fill up itself with weird names for my diary. Turquoise... Turkey... Polka Dot... Polka... Poke... Coke... Cocoa... Chocolate... I want some. Wait, that's it... Chocolate!

Dear Chocolate,

That will officially be your new name :3 How cute :p Okay, so I know you're from New York but hopefully you'll get used to California soon. I believe I'll be keeping you for my whole life. You're too beautiful to let go of :3

Now, you are my second diary, but still... I'm excited to write in you. You'll see all my juicy secrets and all.

Let's just say that today I kissed a jerk named Blake in my school. It was just on the cheeks so, no worries, I guess... He also gave me this necklace for my birthday, that I'm currently wearing.

Hopefully I'll be able to write in you every day, but I don't know... I might be quite busy... Let's just hope, so I guess this is it :\ Byeeeee

Lovee, 

Cheryl :)

After I wrote in my diary, I closed it and hid it under my bed. I decided to not write about my asthma situation in case Kim finds it or something. Just when I was going to walk into the kitchen to get myself some food, the door of our room opened. It was Zone. He was holding a bag, but not just any bag... It was a McDonald's bag! He went over to the table and placed the bag on the table before sitting down himself.

Selfish jerk.

I ignored him and tried to stop my tummy from growling seeing him eat the fries slowly. I felt him look at me, but I didn't turn back, but instead walked into the kitchen and got myself a bar of chocolate from the fridge. I walked over to my bed, jumped on it and took out my laptop, totally pretending Zone didn't even came in. I went onto my blog and my Facebook account when I realized Zone started to move towards my direction.