Chapter 14 - I'd Given Him A Kiss On The Cheek

CHAPTER 14 - I'd Given Him A Kiss On The Cheek

I guess after what had happened with Blake just now made me highly alert of my surroundings. I made sure that I wouldn't bump in to Blake in the cafeteria and tried my best to ignore him. Though, since now he knows my secret I'm kind of scared of what he'll do now. 

During reccess, all I did was go into the cafeteria and get myself food before sitting down at the table where we (Kim and I) usually sit. I spot Blake glancing towards my way once in awhile but I pretended I did not see such a thing. I had classes but none of them were with Blake though. One of them was with Lucas and that was no big deal.

Now, about Zone, I realized I hadn't seen him since like... Forever! I really wanted to meet him again. I didn't know why but I was kind of missing arguing with him though. It was just one day without his annoying complaints and I'm almost dying. I wonder how will I live in college? Wait... Why do I sound like I like him or something? Well, definitely, I. Do. Not.

So, now, I'm currently trying my best to walk out of the school gate without being spotted by him. I had to walk past the field and I think... Wait... I know that he will be there. I covered my face and walked to all the way out of the entrance into my school and walked away from the parking lot out the gates. When I was out, I saw Zone and Kim sitting togethere at the bus stop probably waiting for me. I was about to walk towards them when a hand pulled me from my wrist. 

I immediately turned around and saw Blake there. My eyes widened but quickly composed myself. 

"Hey Cheryl!" He said almost too cheerfully.

I stared him like he was crazy. "What?" Blake asked innocently.

"You just pulled me, dude." 

"Oh, sorry. I did not... Umm... Realize that." He said with a worried look on his face.

"It's okay, I guess... But what do you want?" I asked kindly to him. Turns out my plan to avoid him is just about perfect until... Yeah... Perfection can never be achieved. 

"I just wanted to check on you, that's all..." 

I know he's talking about the asthma thing. "Oh, I'm pretty fine." I spinned and showed him me, myself, and I.

He chuckled and nodded. "Actually, I got to go now... Needa head back to the apartment. So... Bye Blake." I smiled. He said his goodbye and walked away too. When I turned around, Zone was standing there. I smiled up at him, but he was scowling at the back of Blake. He looked really pissed off.

Zone's P.O.V

Kim and I were talking at the bus top while waiting for Cheryl. It has been quite awhile since she was suppose to come out. I had tried asking Kim why were they late for their first class, but she just said they were late to school. I seriously doubt it. Well, it has been 10 minutes since we started waiting, so I decided to go check on her.

"I'll go look for Cheryl, okay?" I asked Kim. She nodded and smiled while taking her phone out.

I walked towards the school gate when I heard Cheryl's voice saying, "It's okay... I guess... But what do you want?" I had no idea who was she talking to at all. So, I walked towards the gate to find Blake standing in front of her showing her his sheepish smile. Fake. Much. I stood there listening to them talk when Cheryl said she needed to go. She said goodbye, and so did Blake. As soon as Blake went away, I stood right in front of the gates.

I didn't know why, but all I could do was scowl at Blake's back. I think I looked really pissed off because Cheryl looked pretty frightened.

"Why were you talking to him" I asked her a bit too harshly.