☆ 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Here are more informations about the fanfic.

♡ This is a FNAF SB fanfic with the following love interests:

• Animatronics - Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, Montgomery Gator and the Daycare Assistants, Sundrop and Moondrop (I decided to not include DJ Music man because this is not a Human Characters fanfic, they are robots, they have the same design as the one from the game so DJ Music Man is too humongous to be a love interest, hope you understand. Obviously, I also won't include any staff/security/map bots, endoskeletons, Glamrock Hippo, Wet Floor Bot, Blob, Burntrap or any other animatronic that does not belong to the "main characters" as love interests. Since there isn't Glamrock Bonnie on the game I decided to not include it, at least not for now, maybe in the future I can add it and make a backstory for him);

• Vanessa and Vanny.

♡ In this fanfic, Vanessa and Vanny are not the same person, even if in the future it is confirmed that they are.

♡ Please do not make comments saying things like "that's is not ____'s backstory" or "that is not _____'s personality". If it's different from the original it's because I made changes so it fits better on the scenarios and plot.

♡ In this story, the animatronics were designed with more "flexible" faces so they could have facial expressions.

♡ The story will have multiple endings so you can choose who you want as your one and only love.

♡ I'll do my best to keep the fanfic as customizable as possible, that is, in terms of appearance and likes. As well as to keep it gender neutral.

♡ I'll try to not, accidentally, change POVs out of nowhere, for example:
"(Your POV)
I did this... Then that.. Then you suddenly stopped.. and you fell"

If I end up doing this, please tell me so i can fix it.

♡ I promise I will not make a bad/sad ending. I really hate when there is a bad ending, specially when it is the only ending, so I will not make one.

♡ English is not my first language, so if there are any grammar/spelling errors please let me know so I can fix it and learn and not repeat it, at least try to. This will be an interesting experience to learn and improve my writing skills.

♡ None of the arts of the book/chapter covers belong to me. None of FNAF Characters belong to me.

♡ There will be cursing throughout, most likely, the whole story.

♡ The story will not stay in the game course and might have some details different from the original.

♡ No transphobic or homophobic behavior. There will be homosexual characters and couples, if you don't like that then I recommend you not reading my story. Also, any type of hate to either the characters or me will not be accepted.

♡ Some things in the story will be based on what is currently known about the security breach part of the lore, but of course, I'll also modify some things, create my own characters' backstorys and their personality traits, as well as their tastes.

♡ I will always put a trigger warning at the start of each chapter when necessary.

♡ I'll try to write only mid-long chapters, since i do not like really short chapters, so it might take a longer time to update. All the chapters will have at least 10 pages (on paging mode). It's a bit long but not too much so you readers don't get tired/bored.

♡ TW: mental health

I would like to already warn all of you readers that I will try to update the story daily but if I am not able to do so it is either because at that day/week I am feeling emotionally bad, due to depression, or because I am really busy (what is rare, I'm free almost all the time) but I'll always try to update the story since I love writing. I'm also not planning on leaving it unfinished, so don't worry about that.

♡ TW: traumatic situations (r*pe and all around)

I noticed that it is quite common to have people making jokes about r*pe in some fanfics and I will already warn you that I do not accept that, and if you still make that "jokes" I'll need to take measures. If you find any of those comments that I didn't delete, let me know so I can do it as soon as possible.
I also do not tolerate any "jokes" about topics like pedophilia, abuse, and all this kind of stuff.
If there is anything extremely disturbing and/or that you find offensive in my fanfic, please tell me right away.

I want this to be a safe and comfortable place to all my readers so do not ruin it with your disgusting behavior.

♡ Please do not steal any of the covers or ideas from any of my books! If you find out that someone had done that, please tell me right away!

♡ Thank you for reading all the informations and warnings. Now you can read the actual story, enjoy!

♡♡♡

Start of story: 4th January, 2022
End of story: 29th January, 2022