01

" You really want to do? " Lisa asked for the 100th time. I nodded but still unsure about the answer.

" See this is the last time I'll try to explain. Taehyung, this is no good... It's waste. You'll end up hurting everyone including you. " She looked straight in my eyes.

" Shut up Lisa. Pls no more. I never meant to say this but, you don't know what being an orphan is like. You are rich enough to fulfill your needs and wishes unlike me. You don't have any stress about anyone or anything. They are giving me money, which wud take me my whole life to earn, it just 6 months. " I tried explaining.

" OKAY, DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT, BUT KIM TAEHYUNG BELIEVE ME YOU'LL END UP HURTING!! " She let her lungs out, stomped her feet and exited. I gave another long sigh.

We were at the park, usually we used to come to share our problems, stressful lives, for long strolls and end it by chuckles. But this time-

A tear rolled from my eye. I wiped it, squeezed my runny nose. " I can do it. " I whispered to myself.

I dialed a contact from my logs. The screen showed 'alerting' and bit vibrating. I hesitated and didn't wanted to the call to be picked but I didn't wanted it to end up too.

" So what you decided? " The man on the other line asked. " I-I'll do it. " I croaked a bit. " Okay then, I'll text you an address, let's meet there in an hour and discuss about the details. " He affirmed. " Yeah. " I said in a low tone and he hung up.

••

" This is it. " I said to myself as I stopped in front of a large mansion. " Yes? " The guards said as they stopped me. " Um.. I'm here for an interview of personal assistant..? " I responded. They confirmed with someone on call and then allowed me.

" Here. " The maid let me to a door. " Can I come in? " I asked while knocking. " Yes. " " Oh here you are Mr.Kim Taehyung! " The man chuckled.

••

This is the 99th time someone is there for an interview this month. Idk from where dad keeps getting these people. My thoughts popped when there was a knock a the door. " Jen, dear there's someone I'd like to introduce! "  He was my dad. " Yeah. " I replied and checked myself in mirror, if I was presentable. Twisted the door knob and-

There stood a quite handsome boy beside dad. He had tan skin and messy hair that framed his face well. His eyes were a-dazzle with wonder over a friendly smile. Even though, he had no piercings or tattoos, he was hot as hell but also cute as button.

I didn't realise I was staring until dad cleared his throat. " He is Kim Taehyung, your new assistant! " " And she is Jennie Kim, my daughter. " He said while facing towards him.

" Hello! " He greeted which bright face. " Hi. " I muttered. " Okay then, you too get along, I have to attend a meeting. " " Sure sir. " He bowed and dad left.

••

Jennie Kim, she looks very pretty in a unique way. She’s a dumpling, not a human. Her cheeks looked very squishy. Her face shape is actually very pretty. She looks gorgeous in person than those people showed me.

" You can come in. " She said as she saw me awkwardly standing at door while she was already sitting on her bed scrolling her phone.

I took place on the nearby sofa. She sighed and looked at me. " See, I have no intentions to spoil ur work, but I need some privacy, I'm just fed up of being caged. " I nodded and she continued. " I've been treating like a princess, no doubts, but it's just that I wanna live a normal life like others. Since dad's a mafia, he's quite overprotective, he doesn't let me do anything without his permission. "

I tried better not to interrupt as I knew she was pouring her heart out. " I don't want to act like how dad treats me, it's not that I wanna go against it, but I wanna enjoy my life. I have barely left with handful of friends since dad don't allow me to contact anyone frequently. " " I hope you can understand. Since you are of my age, you can relate to me. " She finally completed.

" It's fine Ms.Kim. I support you completely. " I smiled. " Good to see. And, you can call me Jennie. " She beamed back.

" Sure Jennie, I promise you'll have your best days! "