🥰bottom🥰

You were half to stay in the daycare when your shift was over, it was dark out and a bad storm was roaming over the areas you had to drive.

You were hanging out with sunny and played with different things, hide and seek was his fave thing for the night since we got other robots to play. As time when to you felt something and u looked over to see Sunny's hand on your thigh, you look up at his face and smirked. "What are you doing cutie~" be blushes and went to go try and remove his hand from your thigh.

You grabbed his hand and pinned him down on his back, his hands pinned to the side of his head as you straddle his waist, you grinded slowly and showed what he did to you since your underwear was soaked in your juices.

You licked your lips and looked at the anamatronic his face a red and he seemed out of it so u switched position. You were sitting up with your leg between his legs, his arms wrapped around you as he grinded softly on your leg.

"Good boy~"

You voice was laces with lust and u could barely contain it much longer.  Pushing body back to lay up right you started to unzip his pants with your teeth. "(Y/n)! T-that p-place is off l-limets!! Y-you gonna g-get us in trouble!"  A smirk grew on your face and looked up at him, you got an idea.

You removed both your shirt and bra off and let his cock be released from the clothes jail he had it in, he stared at your breast and kept trying not to look tho he failed.

Removing your pants he stared with amazement but also embarrassment, smiling you sat back on your knees and grabbed his dick and stroked it. He leaned his head back and groaned in pleasure. You engulfed his entire length, his dick twitched inside tour mouth as you boned up and down. He grunted and moaned your name or little noises before grabbing your hair and bucking his hips up shoveling his cock father than you can take, his hot seed inside your mouth.

He looked down and realized he wasn't letting you breath but you loved the feeling of his cock in the back of your throat. You then looked as he was apologizing but you stared at the fact he was still hard

Looking up and down at the apologizing and panting robot you. Smirked, "round two~" he looked at you and seem your fingers throating in and out or your body. Grabbing you he pinned you onto a small box and used his fingers to stretch out your womb, the feeling of his fingers inside reached places you wish you could reach when you pleasured yourself, as he fingered you you moaned out his name and moaned loud. You just hope no other robots heard you.

Grabbing the box the best you can, you climaxed onto his finger. He then licked his finger as you watched panting. "Young three~" you said in a cocky tone. He grabbed your waist and positioned his cock at your entrence. Pushing in he tried to contain the fact he wanted to pound you till you couldn't walk, but he still don't want to hurt you.

You gave a growl and looked at him, "don't hold back please~" he took your words seriously. As soon as please was let out he thrusted into you and filled you with his seed. But he didn't stop at that, he kept going untill finally he was finished.

You were filled with his seed, swearing, panting, and blushing twitching mess. Drool flowed from your mouth. He said sorry over and over to you but you were happy with it.

"It's ok cutie, I loved it and I hope to do this again~"

He stared at you in shock.

Then the lights turned out

Pt2 next (moon)