Daycare Animatronic Reader

(Canons fluff??)

Sundrop:

Goodness he adores you :( You’re his work partner and one of his best friends, he literally adores you! You’re so good at wrangling the kids and have such a good motherly nature with them.

He uses you to tell off kids when he doesn’t have the strength to, sorry not sorry. They’re just so cute! But they almost broke a rule of the daycare. He needs you to explain what they did wrong and help them not do it again otherwise he won’t do it

Children love you!! If you happen to be away for maintenance or just to recharge, Sunny will constantly be asked, “Where’s Ms. Y/N?” or “I miss Y/N!” Expect to be bombarded by love by both the kids and sun when you’re back.

He’d love hanging out with you after hours! He’d ask for you to do crafts with him and draw with him. If you’re artistic or not he doesn’t care!! Draw with him >:(

As his s/o he is definitely very affectionate, but mainly so when the children aren’t around. Though, he will call you pet names no matter what time of day. “Glitter” or “Darling” are his go to’s, but he will only use those in front of children rather than more affectionate pet names. He’s such a sweet lover :(

Moondrop:

He’s a bit more standoffish at first when it comes to you. Sure, you’re neat, but he really only sees you after hours and during nap times. He keeps a bit of a distance at times.

During nap times he always admires how sweet you are with the kids. Being a daycare animatronic, you know a few lullabies that you may sing (or hum, if you prefer) to the children who can’t sleep. He finds it adorable, but he’s not saying a word!

If you do happen to be out in parts and services or need a moment to recharge while he’s around, he will definitely try and recreate your comforting nature towards the children. Though if those little demons say a word about it to you he swears- Oh hi welcome back Y/N.

After hours he may have a few conversations with you. He definitely respects you and your work ethic. You’re very good at getting the children together and your quite sweet! He definitely admires you.

As his s/o he is definitely sweeter after hours, or when there’s no children awake to see you two. He has his moments where he may pry for attention and be physically affectionate, but he mainly keeps to the side and watches over you. If a child tries anything with you he won’t hesitate to step in.

450 words