moon man sun mannn

You and Sundrop had been together for a little bit by now. Though most of the employees didn't fully understand the relationship most didn't mind. You even knew one of your coworkers who was secretly dating Monty, though if you asked either of them it would immediately lead to Sam running off with a deep red blush while Monty let our a sinister laugh and shake his head. But this wasn't about them however. This was about you and a certain Sunny boy who was currently helping clean up the day care. You two were pretty open about everything, pda being an everyday occurrence, it wasn't around the kids but more so the other employees or animatronics. The one thing you two didn't show however was Sun and Moons intense sex drive...

The first time you had caught Sundrop pleasing himself in his bedroom the two of you had an intense staring contest before he eventually tackled you to the ground. Let's just say you weren't really able to walk straight your next shift and used him as a crutch.

The second time the two of you messed around he left you a sobbing mess, having changed between him and moon for the entirety of the night, only letting you sleep around 5am since the both of them knew you wouldn't be able to function if they didn't.

You eventually lost count of how many times Sun or Moon dragged you away and would have their way with you, and honestly you didn't mind. Sunny even started to joke that Sundays would be their day to have you all to themselves. Moon agreed and used the excuse that Sundays were the best days to have sex since they could get out all the steam from the work week and it allowed them to have something to look forward to after the long weekend. So. Here we are, Sunday night cleaning up the daycare. "Hey...guess what day it is!~ guessguessguessguessGUESS!" you glanced at him with a tired expression before glancing down at your Fazwatch. "Um...the 2nd?" He shook his head and began jumping around excitedly "NOOOOPE~ try again! Try again!!" You rubbered your eyes with a drowsy expression before looking up at him with a sigh. "I give up...What day is it??" He picked you up and began spinning around quickly with an excited cheer. "SUNDAY!!" You felt your lunch starting to come up as he spun you, gripping the ruffles around his neck in a death grip as you shouted. "SUNNY STOOOOP!" His feet immediately froze in place, but the uper half of his torso spun a few extra rotations before finally coming to a complete stop with a shy smile. "Sorry Sunshine...I'm just so excited!~" You groaned slightly as you waited for the room to stop spinning before you looked up at him. "Sunny...You know I love our Sunday activities just as much as you but...I'm so tired..." You watched his bright smile slowly fade before it immediately came back even brighter. "What if we take it slow?? I promise I can hold myself back I promise! Pleaaaase! Pretty pretty pretty please" You laughed softly at his begging, this man held your whole heart and you couldn't find it in yourself to deny him even if you wanted. "Fine....but slow...None of your normal crazy shenanigans okay?" He nodded excitedly before he carefully carried you up to his and Moondrops bedroom.

Once he was inside the bedroom he gently layed you down on the nest of pillows he had as a makeshift bed, kissing on your forehead as his hands slowly drifted down your body. You blushed softly as you helped him pull your shirt off, revealing your chest to the other. He gave you a bright smiled as he examined your chest before pressing his face between your breasts. You blushed softly as you gently played with the sunbeams along his face, "Remind me next time we see Monty to borrow his sunglasses so that I can see your beautiful smile~" He laughed softly at your cheesy joke, causing your chest to vibrate from his laugh. He slowly reached up and cupped one of your breasts with his hand while his other hand trailed down your body till it reached the hem of your pants. He slowly slid them down, as well as your underwear, before tossing them to the other side of the room for the two of you to find later. He looked up at you as he swiped one of his fingers along your slit, smirking a small bit when you gasped. Before you had the chance to react however he had pressed his finger up into you, causing you to moan softly and lay your head back into the pillows under you. While his dominant hand focused on slowly pumping his finger into you he used his other hand to gently knead at your chest. You let out a soft moan as he eagerly continued his actions before adding a second finger, kissing along your neck as you gasped before melting back into the bed. "Such pretty noises~ so many pretty pretty noises all for me... for us.." He picked up his pace with his fingers, watching as you gripped at the pillows under you. Once you finally got the opportunity to look at him you could tell he was holding himself back, attempting to stay slow and calm like his counterpart would be during sex but he was close to breaking with each little gasp or moan that escaped your lips. With a little smirk he curled his fingers slightly, watching as you moaned loudly and arched you back. In that second everything he was attempting to hold back came bursting through and he picked up his speed immediately. With each thrust of his fingers your chest bounced slightly and you let out a gutteral moan. "S-sunny!! I thought we we-" you couldn't even finish your sentence as another moan racked through your body, arching your back as he added a third finger. "I tried very very very hard! I swear I did! But your noises and your face!! I can't help it!~ So many many pretty pretty noises from my sunshine~" He smirked proudly as he watched you squirm and moan under him, the knot in your stomach about ready to snap as he continued. With a few more thrusts of his fingers and some special attention to your chest he happily watched as you came undone all over his hand and bed, arching your back a third time as moaned.

He smiled softly as he kissed on your forehead and gently rubbed your side, helping you calm down from your high. You panted loudly as you looked at him with a dazed expression, causing him to laugh softly and kiss your forehead. Then it happened. Sundrops favorite part of Sundays...You pulled him down and cupped his cheeks with your hands as you began to spew out sweet nothings and began telling him how much you loved him and Moondrop and how good they are. He felt his face heat up slightly at the compliments as he held you, smiling softly. After a good ten minutes however he slowly sat up and ran a hand through your hair. "Moondrop wants to come out....Is that okay?" You gave him tired nod before placing a final kiss on his forehead before letting him go turn the lights out.

Rather than fighting it, Sundrop let the transformation run smoothly. You sat up slightly as you watched your other partner watch you from the light switch before slowly walking over and pulling you into his lap. "Sundrop tells me we were trying to have a relaxing Sunday....from what I'm seeing he got to excited....Typical.." You laughed softly and nuzzled into him "He did try....Very hard....but I think he knew he couldn't go slowly which is why he let you take control so smoothly" He sighed and nodded. While most people would think Sundrop would be the more careful of the two of them, it was quite the opposite. Most of the time Sundrop was much rougher during sex and railed into you till you couldn't walk, bend you into odd positions, and left you weak in the knees. Moondrop however was much colder during sex, he would take his time and go frustratingly slow at times, he'd edge you till you were in tears from wanting your release, and often would act extremely cold during after care. Of course they both loved you but they both had extremely different ways of showing it and while it took a bit to get used to it you wouldn't have it any other way. However this time was different, he ran his fingers through your hair as he watched you, a calm relaxed expression across his face. He gently set you down and stood up, shuffling the clown pants down his waist. Once his pants were finally off it revealed his silicone member that you had Sam install for you after you practically begged him to do it. And while Sam acted like it was a weird idea at the time you knew he was just putting up a facade, because not even a few days after Sun and Moon got their upgrade you overheard Sam getting his guts rearranged by a certain alligator in one of the supply closets.

Moondrop sat down on the bed and motioned for you, and even though your legs were completely jelly still from Sundrop you somehow managed to crawl into his lap. He smiled softly as you slumped into his chest with a tired sigh, rubbing your back as he watched you. "Are you sure you can do this? You look about ready to collapse starlight..." You nodded as you looked up at him with a small smile. He kissed your forehead before he gently picked you up, lowering you onto his member. The both of you let out soft pleasured noises as he slowly eased you down onto his cock, grunting slightly once he finally bottomed out inside you. "Good job starlight~ So full of us..." You blushed slightly as you looked up at him before letting out a shaky sigh. He waited till you gave him a sign he could move before he carefully began to bounce you on his cock. He leaned his head back with a low groan while you held onto his shoulders for dear life, moaning each time his dick slammed back up into you. He continued his slow pace, until he started thrusting up into you each time he lowered you down, causing you to moan out his name loudly as a few pleasured tears rolled down your cheeks. He grunted softly as you began to roll your hips, his body slowly starting to over heat as the two of you continued. "M-moon..I..." You let out a pitiful whimper as he chuckled softly "Go ahead starlight~ Let it all out..." And with that you felt the knot in your stomach snap again, cumming undone with a pathetically loud moan. He came a few thrusts after you before finally stopping his movements.

As you came down from your second orgasm of the night you felt him pull out and gently lay you down on the bed. He grabbed the cloth that sunny would normally use to clean you up and began to gently clean up your sensitive area, humming a soft lullaby. "M-moony? You don't have to do that.." he shook his head and looked down at you. "We both can sense how stressed and tired you are...and while Sundrop absolutely failed at trying to keep you relaxed...We both want you to feel comfortable tonight.." You blushed a deep red at his words before you held your hands out to him. He rolled his eyes before he layed down next to you, pulling you close to his chest. You again began your mumbling to them about how much you loved them and how good they treat you until you eventually let the drowsiness take ahold of you. Moondrop smiled slightly and moved some of the stray hairs away from your face, softly whispering to you as he did.

"Sleep well starlight..."

2064 words