heheheheheheheheheh

Since the incident with moondrop you decided it would only be right to at least try to get to know both sun and moon. The following night after your intimacy with moon you went into the daycare and apologized to sunny. You explained to him that you had no idea what came over you and how you felt so guilty. After some time he did end up forgiving you and admitted to you that even though moon was in control at the time, he really did enjoy it too.

You two began to hang out more often and he or moon would even accompany you on patrolls. It was strange but you guys actually got along great, even to the point where he asked you out. That was quite the day. It started off slow, as usual, you went to the daycare to get sun. He dropped down from his room and greeted you happily. “Hello (Y/N)!” he ran up to you and picked you up into a twirling hug. You laughed, happy to see him. “Hello sunny, you're in a good mood today”.

“Yeah well, i got something big planned for later!” he announces happily. You looked at him with a confused expression. “Like what?” you ask as you tilt your head. His smile widens. “Ill show ya later!” he says as he grabs your hand and leads you out of the daycare. “Come one! The quicker we patrol the quicker i can show you!” You let him lead you out the door and off y’all went.

While patrolling the large area you noticed sunny become more and more anxious. You began wondering what he could be planning. Your mind wandered from thought to thought as the night continued. As you patrolled room to room, hallway to hallway, Sunny stopped talking and started to look upset. Could sunny be getting ready to tell you some bad news? He seemed so happy when he first saw you, could he have been faking it?

He must have felt your eyes on him because eventually he stopped and looked at you. “Is everything ok (Y/N)?” he sounded concerned. “I was about to ask you the same question” you say bluntly to him. He tilted his head in confusion. “You’ve been looking really upset sunny, did i do something to make you made?” You loved sunny, you didn't want him to be mad at you, regardless of how the two of you acted when you first met, he was an absolute cinnamon roll, unable to do anything wrong or sinful.

“What? Me mad? No no, i'm just a bit” his voice got quiet. “Nervous”. Why on earth would sun be nervous? You thought to yourself. “Does it have to do with whatever your going to show me later?” he nodded his head. “What specifically is making you nervous?” you ask. Thinking for a moment, he answers “That you’ll get upset with me and won't want to be around me anymore” he frowned.

What could he be planning that would make you upset with him. You decided to remain quiet for a moment, putting your hand to your chin. That obviously made him more nervous. You looked up to him. “Sunny, there isn't one thing I can think of that would make me upset with you.” Smiling, you continued down the path, hurrying your pace because you were just dying to know what was in store for you. Sunny trotted along with a forced smile. “We’ll see then” he muttered.

Eventually you got done patrolling and started making your way to the daycare. You entered the large hallway, the faint daycare music playing in the distance. Sun stopped and you turned to him. “You ok?” He touched his hands together and looked away from you. “On second thought, maybe we shouldn’t go back.” You don't understand his hesitation so you walk up to him and grab his hand. His hand was hot, if he was human it might have been drenched in sweat.You try to pull him but he’s not budging. You sigh. “Sunny, tell me what's going on in your head.”

Usually that would get you some answers, especially on days when he wasn't at his peak performance. You had been told before that he and moon always talk to each other since they do share a body and mind. “Moon is telling me that i should go through with this but, i don't want to risk it and lose you.” he said while turning to look at you. “Sunny, i promise you, whatever it is, i won't be upset with you, or moon, we will still be as close as we are no matter what, now come on, my curiosity is killing me.” you pull and he finally budges.