😐😐😐

kay, so maybe Hiro was spoiled.

Whether it was an extra kiss from his momma(who he barely remembered anyways, Tadashi had told him several jealous stories) or the fact that his 10 year old brother would sneak down and swipe a baked treat early in the morning to give him before breakfast, he was always given extra. If he didn't get his way, he'd simply solve around the roadblock to make it his way.

It was disturbing at some points the amount of psych and mental knowledge Hiro had absorbed over the years, just to get something as simple as an extra try at a game.

Man oh man did he raise hell if there wasn't a psychological, mathematical, or scientific way to get the object of his desire though.

"Hiro, no. I don't want to hear the mathematic probability of you getting caught betting on bot-fights." Tadashi had shouted, watching as the younger Hamada started to seethe.

And maybe Hiro had overdone it by not even acknowledging his brother's existence for 3 days.

"He's just trying to protect you!" Little angel Hiro spoke from his shoulder. "But now you won't be able to test Mega-bot's badass new attacks!" The Hiro with devil horns, a tail, and a pitchfork argued. The little Hamada never admitted to guilt for siding with the angry red shoulder hallucination.

When Tadashi wanted Hiro to do something that his otouto was entirely against, however, he had no trouble buttering him up with a little bit of teenage persuasion. After all, having his baby brother completely restrained and on the brink of coming was a great time to make him swear not to sneak out if he wanted to even feel his brother again. And, so long as the younger teenager complied, he was rewarded greatly. It was a night not to far off when this was almost exactly what happened between Tadashi and Hiro.

"Are you kidding me!?" Hiro was about to go off the deep end. "You sewed fucking trackers into my clothing?!" He was beyond pissed, seeing his brother sitting there calmly. Tadashi continued to read, sipping his tea slowly and watching from the edge of his book as his otouto paced the room angrily and talked with his hands. He almost choked after seeing a side view of what looked like Hiro wanting to strangle someone much taller than him. Probably Tadashi. He held a 'what the fuck' sort of look, fingers curling and uncurling to and from fists.

"I wouldn't have had to do it if you would just stay home at night and not go bot-fighting," the elder replied nonchalantly, not even bothering to look up from his book. There was a sudden quiet that settled over the room. Peeking his toffee colored irises over the top finally, he was a bit taken aback to see little Hiro giving him a death glare.

"What?" He snorted, setting the book on his lap slowly and tea on the ground. The younger Hamada stomped over, the coffee colored pools boiling with rage. He got extremely close to Tadashi's face, so close that their foreheads pressed against each other and the elder could feel Hiro's warm pants.

"So that gives you the right to put things in my clothing?" He growled lowly. His voice somewhat startled the elder Hamada.

His thin lips curled up in a smirk as Tadashi moved quick as lightning, grabbing the back of his little brother's neck and pulling him down in a rough, heated kiss. Tadashi pulled back the second he heard a whimper from the smaller boy.

"Yes. It did." He smirked again, looking up at the once angered, now lust-filling, teen. The college boy was watched as the burning coffee eyes took on the look of want.

And maybe he totally had Hiro right where he wanted him.

"Aunt Cass went to dinner with some friends, correct?" Tadashi asked seemingly off topic. The voice that answered held some apprehension.