reeeeEEEEEEEE

It’s been awhile when you been doing the shift with sunny. You guys have the best time with each other and actually have a thing for each other, because it’s obvious between you and sunny. Every time with sunny, he would admire you when talking, smiling, and Laughing. He loves how you’re really good and kind to the kids at the daycare every time when you leave he wouldn’t stop thinking about you, and always seems to have a strange feeling thinking about you during in the daycare. He adores you, he wants to be with you. Today was the day for him to ask you to be his. “Hello sunny!” “HI Y/N!” sunny asks you something. “Y/N. CAN YOU PLEASE COME WITH ME..” “Oh okay” you holds you hand and opens a door and takes you to a room and stands there. “Y/N please don’t freak out when I ask you question.” “Why would I? I would never.” “Y/N,would you be mine..?” sunny was nervous and anxious of your response “I would love too” you place you hand on his and smiled. “wow, wow, WOW!” “I’m SO HAPPY FOR THAT RESPONSE!” “So y/n, I have another question.” “What is it?” “I’m jealous of moon.” “For what, sunny”?” “The thing he did with you..” “o-Oh!” “And I was wondering maybe we I can give it a try..?” “O-of course” you start unbuttoning yourself and sunny was so embarrass with the request he’s giving. You show him your body and he starts to overheat and you’re embarrassed but he grabbed you waist and pulled you closer and gently placed you on the couch and starts you rub your clit and you give out small moans and impressed of how he’s so good at it as his first try. You hold tight on the couch cushion and bit your lip of enjoyment. It starts to go faster and he picked you up and place your back on his chest and hold you and you’re sitting on his thigh area and he goes under starts to slowly insert a finger in your hole and went in and out with it. the moans grew louder and your breath started to get hotter. “Am I doing okay, sunshine?” “y-yes” your voice was quiet from the pleasure he was giving to you. At last you were at your last moment and came on his fingers and he lay you down and said “second round, my sunshine?”

419 words