sunny smut

(WARNING IF SUNNY IS YOUR COMFORT CHARACTER AND FIND DISCUSSED IN NFWS(SMUT) THEN DONT READ AND SKIP!!!)

It was afterhours in the Pizzaplex. You didn't mean to stay for that long, but you missed your partner too much! Of course you got to see them during the day but still, you two barely got any alone time.

You were thankful that you came around enough times that the other animatronics recognized you, it made everything less of a hassle whenever you decide to stay overnight. That didn't mean the security guard wouldn't try catching you if she was aware you were around.

That was something that made the experience more exciting than it already was. The possibility of getting caught.

So, here you were now, in the theatre, straddling Sunny's lap, peppering his face in soft kisses as well as you could in your position. You weakly rocked your hips against his fingers, his other hand rested on your hips, rubbing gentle circles into your side with his thumb.

Normally you wouldn't have done something so...sensual in an open area, but you'd been so worked up recently, you needed at least some form of release.

Your head fell back on their shoulder when they added a third finger, letting out a pleased sigh. Their fingers weren't that thick but...damn were they long. Your hips bucked slightly when you felt the slight buzz, somehow you always forgot they could do that.

"Sunny.." Your voice was shaky. "Sunny please."

"What is it, starshine?"

You craned your neck so you could see him, "More, more please.."

"Are you sure?" He brought his free hand up to cradle your face, planting a light kiss on your cheek.

"Mhmm" You didn't really need to answer, he already knew how needy you were becoming.

They continued pumping their fingers, the small vibrations eventually coming to a stop and they pulled their fingers out. You whined quietly at the loss of contact, although you knew what was coming next.

In one swift motion, Sunny picked you up and laid you down on your back. Once they made sure you were comfortable they continued their work. They slid their hands in between your thighs, spreading your legs for you. They rubbed circles in your inner thighs with their thumbs, leaning down and pressing a kiss to your lips.

"Beautiful," They continued kissing you, down to your jawline, "Absolutely stunning."

He pulled away from you, fumbling with his pants, but it wasn't long till they were off and he was back to adoring you. His hands ran all over your body, his touch was so gentle, so loving.

He went back to peppering kisses on you, your neck, your collarbone, back up to your jawline. He didn't want to keep you waiting long but he just enjoyed taking all of you in. You were his and he loved every bit of you.

It did surprise you when he rutted his hips up against yours, causing a small gasp to escape your lips. He continued grinding See you, softly grunting as he did. "You're so gorgeous, starshine, so so so wonderful.."

Their voice was full of adoration and admiration was written clearly on their face. "I want to please you. Can I, starshine?" They knew your answer of course, they just wanted one last confirmation.

Once you nodded, he wasted no time lining himself up with you. He was slow and gentle, not wanting you to be uncomfortable. You squirmed, a content moan leaving you. He waited before moving again, until your hips bucked up, a small plea for him to continue.

He obliged, his thrusts picking up speed as he went on. Your hands moved up his arms, wrapping around the back of his neck so you could pull him closer. You pressed your forehead to his, mumbling and muttering nonsense.

"Good..good boy.." It wasn't so low that he couldn't hear it.

They shuddered, a breathy moan leaving them. It was like a switch flipped for them. Their thrusts stuttered, grip on your hips getting tighter. Their thrusts getting noticeably faster and rougher afterwards.

You whined, not expecting the sudden change in their pace. Your hips bucked up again.

Good god
You thought, starting to wonder...

"You're- doing so good for me."

They pressed a rough but passionate kiss to your lips to mask their own moan. The noise you made when they did was embarrassing. They continued to get faster, you weren't sure how much longer you could keep going. That familiar sensation beginning to form.

"Sunny..Sunny I'm gonna-"

You couldn't finish your sentence, your back arched as you let out the most lewd sound you've possibly ever made. Your legs trembled as your release overcame you. Sunny didn't slow down. God all you could hope for is that the other animatronics couldn't hear you right now.

You continued to praise Sunny, telling him how well he was doing and how good he made you feel. His release wasn't far behind yours. He slammed into you hard. His breathing was heavy, he rocked his hips gently now as he rode it out.

After you both seemed to calm down a little, he pulled out.

"Was I too rough- I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I-"

You pressed your lips onto his, slipping your tongue with his. Letting the sensation of his warm lips leave yours you both panted out.

"it was perfect~"

894 words