Sundrop x reader

Warnings: sundrop x f!reader, handjob, blowjob (m & f receiving), fingering, virgin!sun, subby!sun at beginning

Summary: sun not understanding what his horniness is and needing you to help him, also teaching him out to have sex teehee

Sunny came back from a long day and sat down with you on the poorly made bed. You were reading an old Freddy-fazbear comic. He kept shifting as he sat, he was known to not like to stay still but there was something different about this one. The light red painted on his face, him gripping the sheets and the fact he kept looking at you.

Once you noticed him, you turned to face him. He let out a shaky breath, “are you okay?” You ask sightly worried. “I-I think so..?” Sun look down no longer being able to keep eye contact. What could be wrong? Did a child hurt him? Did he lose something? Did he- that’s when it hit you. He was probably just horny.

“Hey..sunny?” You moved your hand onto his thigh, the red on his face seemed to glow brighter, he tilted his head. You slowly moved up until you reached his crouch, “can I touch you?” If Sundrop could, he would definitely be nose bleeding right now. He covered his face with his hands, he didn’t fully understand what this feeling was but he was embarrassed about it. He nodded his head.

You got down in front of him, you looked up at him but he couldn’t look back at you. You traced the waist of his pants before pulling them and his boxer down in one go. His dick sprung out. You tapped the tip of his dick, making him jump a little. You kissed the under side making him left out a small moan, before he could even moving his hands away from his face you had started moving your hand up and down his cock. He moved his hands to grip the bedsheets. You left go making him whimper loudly, “mmph, ah, w-why did you stoppppp” he drew out his words, you chuckled in response before taking almost his whole length in your mouth. He let out a loud moan before gripping your hair. “J-just like that, p-please”.

You sucked him off until he came, almost screaming your name. He panted for a little as you got up to clean yourself up. “Wait! I-I wanna do it to you too” he said will a small stutter, still trying to catch his breath, you brushed him off saying it was fine. He got up and rapped his arms around you from behind, “please?” He had a needy look in his eyes, you let out a small breath before chuckling and nodding your head. It was like he was about to start jumping up and down, he grabbed your arm and pulled you back towards the bed, before picking you up and throwing you down, giving a small apology as he quickly got rid off your clothes. He wasted no time getting down and licking a long line on your pussy. He went straight to licking you all over, your thighs, your clit, your wet hole. He moved on to tracing your hole with his finger while looking into your eyes, this time you were the one not being able to keep eye contact. After what felt like ages of him teasing you and you begging for him to enter you, he finally pushed two fingers inside of you, almost making you yelp. He pushed his fingers in and out, slowly picking up the pace. He could feel himself getting hard again. “Sunny please! Please want you inside me, please!” You begged him as you moved your hands down his hips, wanting to feel more of him inside you. He slowed down the pace a little, “I…” he looked away from you “I don’t really know how” he spoke in a quite voice, you looked up at him in slight shock, he had a deep red on his face.

You moved your arms back up and rapped them around his neck before pulling him in and kissing his forehead, “that’s ok” you said loving, you then rapped your legs around his waist loosely, so he still could move how he pleased. You grabbed the waist of his boxers again and pulled them off before lining him up with your entrance, “go slow, okay?” You said in his ear. He slowly entered you and was getting louder be the second, the feeling was over whelming. He was already moaning and crying your name.

Once he was fully inside you. You instructed him to start moving, sun slowly moved back out, already feeling like he was loosing his mind. He started picking up the pace, moaning loud. He was so in love with you he couldn’t help himself. He fucked you at an insane pace, crying praises and pleas.

It didn’t take long for him to cum, he could’ve gotten off on just that first thigh touch alone, but this was a whole different thing, “can we go again..please?” He begged. Your body was limp, and sweaty but he didn’t care, he scooped you up and kissed ur face, “please just one more round?” He pleaded, he was still very hard and you could feel it against your thigh. “Alright, just one more round” you sighed, knowing it wasn’t just going to be one more round.

217 words