Getting to know each other

"Is this even allowed?" Yuna asked the boy as he took a step inside the room, closing the door.

"Well, they won't pair us if it wasn't allowed", the guy said before continuing "Wait a second, you are telling me, THERE IS ONLY ONE BED? AND ONLY ONE ROOM, LIKE?"

We were both pretty confused about it. As i sat down on the chair to think about it, he just moved my books aside, and threw himself on the bed.

"Well anyways, I'm Jisung."

"Yuna", i said before going to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"I swear to god, this is gonna be so awkward." I whispered to myself before gulping down all the water.

As i was refilling my glass, i felt a presence behind me. I turned around to find Jisung standing just staring at me.

I raised up an eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh, i also need some water.", He smiled.

He is cute

"Yeah sure", i grabbed another glass of water and handed it to him.

"Is there something to eat?"

"There are 2-3 slices of pizza remaining. If you wish, you can eat it. There is ramen too, on the second drawer fro the right.", Yuna said while grabbing a packet of Doritos and headed in their room.

"Oh okay", he murmured, as he picked up a Slice of pizza from the plate and took a bite from it.

"Yummy", he thought to himself, as he placed the pizza in the oven to reheat it.

Yuna Pov:-

Yuna:-
YEJI, LISTEN!!!

YEJI:-
WHAT?

YUNA:-
MY ROOMMATE IS A BOY.

YEJI:-
ARE YOU SHITTING
MY DICK?

YUNA:-
NO LMAOOO

YEJI:-
WAIT, IS THAY EVEN
ALLOWED?

YUNA:-
IDK, WHY ARE WE
TALKING IN CAPS
LOCK?

YEJI:-
CAUSE WE ARE SHOCKED.
BRO STAY SAFE.

YUNA:-
YEAH LMAO

I put down my phone as I heard him approach. He sat down on the chair, making himself comfortable.

There was a moment of awkward silence before he broke it.

"So tell me about yourself."