Slowly...

Dom's POV

I open the front door and wait for her to step through. She appears to be studying it as she hesitates to step forward.

"Don't worry, Sky. You're home." Her eyes light up when I say that. She walks into the foyer and takes a deep breath.

I know this is all new to her. I decided to change locations because of what happened. The foyer is wide and almost clear of any decorations. I wanted to leave it up to Skyla when she came home, but I think that may have been a mistake. She slowly walks around the room observing the pictures on the mantle. 

This may be too much for her given all the medicine she's been on.

"Why's it so empty?" She looks at me with confusion in her eyes.

I set her bags down as I walk towards her. Cupping her face in my hands, I kiss her nose.

"I know it's different, but different's good. When you get settled, you can decorate it however you want. I'm sorry if this is a little disappoint-" She cuts me off with a deep kiss as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Don't fret over me. I'm okay, fuck, I'm perfect now that I'm home." She smiles up at me as her bright eyes look into mine. I exhale slowly and smile back at her.

I lead her up to our room and she takes in every little detail of the hallway, mesmerized. She was in that place for way too long. Once in the room, she plops down on the bed and giggles. I hope that she's okay now.

"I'm home!" She starts jumping on the bed and giggling like a maniac. Where the hell is my mistress?

"Be careful..." I step up to her and set her down on the floor.

"Mistress, you just got released. Please be easy." I run my hand through my hair. She frowns at me.

"I'm fine! Why is everyone so worried? You're the one that almost died so worry about yourself!" She huffs and crosses her arms, stomping into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Fuck me...

***

Skyla's POV

Ughh...He's acting like I'm some charity case...like I'm helpless. 

If I knew it would be like this I would've stayed in that stupid place. I look around to take in my surroundings. There's a relatively big mirror in front of the shower. The bathtub is huge, meant to fit me and my pet. To the right of the room, there's a walkway leading to the closet.

Ew. He really did plan for me to do everything. The beige and white room I'm standing in is very different from the black and silver we shared before. I step into the closet and head for the dresser. Rummaging through the drawers, I find a black t-shirt, most likely Dom's. That's all I plan to wear.

Walking towards the shower I smirk.

I'll show him how hurt and helpless I am...

**

I step out of the bathroom with his shirt on, watching the steam leave the room. I peep my head out of the door to see if he is in the hallway. When the coast is clear, I tiptoe to the staircase. I pause to listen for any signs of where my darling pet is. There's a faint sound of the TV from the living room. 

Slowly walking down the steps, I make my footsteps light. I head to the left of the foyer where I can see Dom sitting on the couch. He doesn't hear me as I lean on the back of the couch to whisper in his ear.

"Hi..." His jaw clenches as he looks behind him.

"Fuck, Skyla. Don't do that." I smile as he pats the spot beside him for me to sit. Being the little devil I am, I sit on his lap instead. He grunts as he adjusts himself beneath me.

"What are you doing?" His eyebrow raises as he looks down at me. I turn to straddle him.

"Well...It's been a while since we were able to be alone." I start to play with th gold chain that sits on his collarbone. Slowly, my hands trail down to his chest.

"And I've really missed you..." My hands go lower to the band of his sweatpants as I drag my words out. I see his adam's apple bob as he gulps.

"Skyla." I reach into his pants to feel his rock-hard cock waiting to be given attention. I expose it to see his already glistening tip. I bite my lip as I begin to position it at my core. Before I can take him in me, he grabs my wrist. My eyes jolt to his face, fully red.

"Mistress, I can't. You're still recovering, and-" I forcefully get off of him and stand in front of him. His cock pulsing and I'm basically dripping.

"Why not? I've told you countless times that I'm perfectly fine. You literally cannot hurt me with your cock, Dom." He grimaces at my hard tone and my expression softens. I go to sit next to him as he fixes his pants.

"Do you know why you're on so much medicine?" He looks down at his feet. I rack my brain but can't find the answer for the life of me. I know that with everything that happened, I was really hurt. But that was months ago. I shake my head and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Skyla, it's not just because of what happened...Your body had a hard time recovering because..." He cuts himself off as he rubs his jaw. I grab his hand and hold it, waiting for him to continue.

"We've always wanted to be a real family, and we had the chance. I would have done everything in my power to keep the two of you safe."

The two of us?

*******

A/N I know this has been a loooonnnnggg wait but here it is!