·Daze·

Blur

Blur.

That was all everything ever was. I never focused on anything - like there was point in doing that. Out of all the months of ignoring these people and their antics, I picked up on one thing: never show attachment to someone, eventually that someone will abandon you. I was in denial until I felt exactly what this one woman felt. 

The woman - Alana, as I'd recalled - was submitted for stabbing her husband in the throat. Obviously she had a good reason, he had raped their fifteen year old daughter. How I knew this? Don't ask questions...

She was here for 5 years before I arrived. One day her daughter, now 20 years old, visited her. After announcing her engagement, Alana started crying. That day was the day her daughter stopped visiting. That was a week before she realized she had no one else, and killed herself.

Me, I'm here because apparently I 'went through a traumatic event and need medical attention'. Búllshít.

The nurses aren't the only people I'm mad at. That bástard Dominic. That sexy, panty-dropping, bástard. He let those people get me. 

*

'Please don't let them take me, Dom!' The men in the white suits held me back as I watched the nurses wheel his gurney into a hospital room. All I wanted to do was run up and kiss him, for him to stroke my hair and tell me it was okay. But no...they took me.

I felt something sharp prick my skin and I felt woozy. I slowly drifted to sleep.

*

He had his friend come visit me; Trey. He'd given me a bear that Dom picked out for me. He also let me face-time him.

'Hey, Sky.' He had a bandage wrapped around his head and stitches on his cheek.

'I wanna go home, pet...' I let a single tear drip down my cheek. He sighed and rubbed his hand carefully down his face.

'I told you before, Hon, not until we both get better.' I was so sick and fúcking tired of hearing that same excuse. Before I knew it I threw the phone across the room, cracking against the wall.

'I want to fúcking go home! NOW.' I quickly stood up and threw myself at Trey, sobbing.

'Please help me...I don't wanna be here. Please, Trey...' He looked at me, pitifully as the guards injected me with my medicine.

*

After that day, no one came to see me. Not like I minded, I wasn't angry anymore. This elderly man told me how to turn off all my emotions. So I did, and I've never been calmer. Not even when one guard tried to touch me. I was numb to pain, numb to everything.

'I bet your cúnt is so sweet and tight...Fúck!' I mentally, emotionally, and physically gave up on everything. 

Exhausted was the right word. All I ever wanted while I was here was my beloved pet. But he doesn't want me anymore, so be it. 

Every night I dreamt of what it would be like to have just gone back and told Dom the truth, then he wouldn't be so upset.

*

'4 months, ma'am.' I heard the nurse say as she packs up her equipment and leave. Immediately I disregard her vacuous statement. Just another waste of space, I think to myself.

One of the good guards, the one I actually said good morning to, informed me that I had a visitor.

Later that afternoon I waited in the lounge room. I chuckled to myself as I remember why they removed the shuffleboard area; one woman hit a man in the wheelchair with the stick.

'Sky...' I turned and saw someone I thought about for a while.

Pet.

*****************************************

Hey guys! How'd you like the intro to Mistress. Leave comments and tell me if you like what is happening so far<333