But Surely

TW Light discussion on Miscarriage

18+ content ahead :)

Skyla's POV

When Dominick told me I was pregnant when I was first recovering, I was shocked. Then overwhelmed. Then heartbroken. My body was so damaged that I couldn't provide for the baby. I was literally being kept alive by pills and shots, my baby wasn't given a fair chance.

I cried for days. I've yelled at Dom countless times. Why didn't anyone tell me? I deserved to know. I haven't left the bed since he told me. He brings me food and checks on me every 30 minutes, it seems. I just want to be alone...

There's a knock on the door before it opens up to Dominick carrying my medicine with him. I audibly groan and throw the covers over my head.

"I'll leave you alone when you take them, Sky..." He sighs and I feel his weight on my side of the bed. I look out from under the covers and he's looking at me. I slap the medicine out of his hand.

"I don't fucking want them! I wanted to know what was going on for the longest time, and here you were walking on goddamned eggshells all because you thought I'd hate you for not telling me. Well, guess what. I do hate you! I hate that you took my right to know away from me because I was a little banged up. My body is fine! My head is what's wrong." My eyes start welling up with tears as the words leave my mouth. He shifts away from me as it's plain to see that I've just broken his heart.

He clears his throat and stands up.

"When we go to your checkup, then we'll see what's wrong. I didn't tell you because I thought you knew. I won't bother you ever again if that's what you want... I love you." With that, he leaves. I hit the bed as my sobs take over my entire being.

**Around 1 month later**

I haven't seen Dominick much lately. I don't blame him. What I said wasn't right in the slightest. But what he did wasn't right either. I hear the front door close and I turn around from where I stand at the kitchen counter. 

Speak of the devil...

He looks at me. There's a look that comes across his face but he leaves before I can determine what it is.

"I'm cooking dinner, asshole," I mutter the last part and continue chopping up the chives for our potatoes.

He pauses at the walkway towards the staircase. He can still see me given that the island counter I'm standing by is in view. He smiles and continues upstairs.

"Let me get a shower in and I'll be down." Can't turn down food, huh.

**

I set our plates down on the dining table. The fake black roses I ordered are a staple centerpiece. He brings in two wine glasses and pours my favorite red in both.

"It's nice to be able to do this again." He places my glass next to my plate as he holds my chair out for me. I nod at him and sit down. He sits on the other side of me and we begin to eat.

"Are you feeling well?" I nod again and he stops trying to make small talk.

Throughout dinner I catch myself staring at him. The way his tongue catches a single drop of wine on the corner of his mouth. The way he slightly bites his lip when savoring his steak. All of these things have me clenching my thighs together. He looks at me and chuckles lowly. The type that rumbles in his throat.

I forcefully get up out of my seat and head to our room. I slam the door shut and lay on the bed. My arousal is evident as my panties stick to my core. I trail my fingers down to touch my folds through my panties. A low moan escapes my mouth as I start rubbing harder.

"Fuck..." It's so quiet in the room that the word almost echoes. I look up and see Dominick standing in the doorway. I glance down and see his cock straining in his pants.

"May I...Mistress?" And to think I couldn't have gotten any wetter. I curl my finger towards him and he slowly walks towards me. He drops to his knees and wraps his arms under my thighs and pulls me to the edge of the bed.

Looking up at me, he licks my slit through my panties. I lay my head on the bed as I moan. He slowly moves my panties to the side, exposing my wet heat to him. He moans and uses his tongue to apply pressure to my clit.

"You've always been so sweet." Fuck. Me.

He begins to move his tongue in circles around my clit as his fingers cup my ass. He devours my pussy like a starved animal. I feel the heat building up in my stomach as I get closer and closer. He pulls away and traces my clit with his finger.

"Pet, do your job." He glances up at me and mutters a yes. His finger goes to my entrance and slowly pushes in. He starts pumping in and out as he licks my clit furiously.

I start riding his face as my orgasm inches closer. My moans fill the room along with Dom's grunts. Just as I am about to come, he replaces his finger with his mouth at my entrance. His tongue slides in me and that's all it takes for me to let go. With a loud moan, I come as Dominick laps up everything he can. My breathing calms down and he lifts up to look at me. I feel my eyelids get heavy and close my eyes. As I start to drift off to sleep, I feel him pull the blanket over my body and kiss my temple.

"I love you, Skyla...always."

****

A/N Wooo, spicy content time!