Power: E

Speed: B

Range: C

Precision: A

Durability/Staying: D

Development Potential: A

Abilities: Although weak strength-wise, the healing capabilities of this stand are quite powerful. DC is capable of healing small cuts to large wounds, but it does use energy to patch up the more severe injuries. In the case of someone losing a limb, DC will slowly regrow the limb back, but this process consumes a ton of energy and will leave the user exhausted.

[More abilities to be discovered]

-

[ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY]

Pulling out her stand, it placed a small paw on her temple and let out a pink liquid-like substance from it. Within moments her headache was gone, and [Y/N] let out a sigh of relief.

Narancia stared in awe at the cute pink and white stand, then jumped around excitedly. "Can you tell me more about your stand? Please? It looks so cute!! I want to squish it so badly.." He exclaimed.

Giving him a bit of info on my stand, he listened intently, seeming fully interested in the topic. ".. it's really good at healing, but it drains my energy, so I have to sleep a lot more if I use it too much." [Y/N] finished, suddenly out of breath from explaining it to him. His eyes widened in child-like wonder, "Woah, I would like to see that ability in a serious fight someday.." He muttered to himself.

"You shouldn't wish for those kinds of things, Narancia" She heard another voice come from behind.

Turning her head to look behind the couch she saw Fugo standing there. "Oh, hello Fugo," [Y/N] called out to the blonde. He was no longer wearing his green hole-y suit, but instead wore a lime green t-shirt and white sweatpants.

Looking up at the clock she noticed it was 7:30, so people (children) must be getting ready for bed. Her stomach grumbled, reminding her that she hasn't eaten in the past two days but she ignored it, getting up from the couch and deciding to explore the hideout. It seemed moderately big, with enough rooms for all of the team members along with a few guest rooms to spare, with 4 bathrooms and a couple of offices.

"Hey, [Y/N], I can show you where your room is if you'd like," Fugo told you, his purple eyes showing tiredness and boredom.

"Oh, that would be great, thank you so much," [Y/N] responded, turning to follow the strawberry blonde to where he was headed.

She hummed a small tune as they made their way down the hallway, and they soon stopped in front of a plain door. "Here it is. You'll be staying in this room from now on." He murmured tiredly, so quiet that she could barely hear him.

"Thank you so much, Fugo." [Y/N] told him, her [E/C] hues shining brightly with gratitude.

"W-Whatever.. Don't mention it" He managed to get out, a light blush dusted his cheeks as he looked away in embarrassment.

Walking into the room, she noticed that a fairly big window that overlooked the street sat above a simple white desk setup. There was a bed that sat along the wall, as well as a small closet and seating area.