14. 'Daddy's boy'

"You don't have a choice"

Harry Potter sat on his knees by the fire place that night.

"Someone's coming," He said as he looked at the shadow by the stairs.

"Who are you talking to?" A familiair voice spoke.

"No one" Harry immediately replied.

"I'm not a fool, Harry" She said, her purple eyes shined in the soft lights of the room. "But you don't have to tell me who it was, if you don't want to." She sat down on the couch. "It must be important, otherwise you won't be having the conversation at one o' clock in the morning" she smiled at him.

Harry sat down in one of the armchairs. "Ron is mad at me" He sighed.

"Yes, he is"

"I don't get it!" He said. "I didn't want to be a champion. I didn't choose this!"

Daenerys looked at him. "He is blinded by jealousy. A few days ago he told me that he really wanted to participate." She crossed her arms. "Ron is the second youngest child in his family. He always hears stories about how great or successful his brothers are. He just really wants his own story, he wants to achieve something so great, they would talk about him. He wants the glory"

Daenerys stood up. "And now you have what he so badly wants, even if you chose for it or not. Beside you don't even have to try. There will always be people who talk about you."

Harry closed his eyes. Daenerys turned around, going back to bed.

"Would you want it?" He asked. He almost whispered.

"No" She said and before Harry could say more she was already gone.

-
Dear mister Scamander,

My name is Daenerys Goodwin, i'm a Gryffindor student at Hogwarts in my fourth year.

I need your help. I have two dragons, Drogon and Rheagal, they are my children and I will do anything for them, and they will do the same for me. They live in the forbidden forest, but the last time I visited them, they were gone.

I have no idea where they are. I am very worried.

Can you help me?

Yours sincerely,

Daenerys Goodwin.

With an envelope in her hand, Daenerys walked to the owlery.

she was nervous, would he help her. He knew Dumbledore, what if Dumbledore also told him not to help her?

She watched Hedwig fly away, because Daenerys didn't have an owl of her own, Harry let her borrow Hedwig.

While making her way to class, Daenerys came across Fleur Delacour.

"Excuse me?"

Fleur turned around, she didn't greet the student that stood before her.

"I wanted to wish you luck for your participation in the tournament," Daenerys smiled, even if it was hardly noticeable. "glory isn't always for the men"

Fleur smiled and bowed her head. "Thank you"

Daenerys did the same. When she walked further she noticed the badges some of the Hogwarts students were wearing. It had the face of Cedric on it, together with his name, but they changed, the face of Harry appeared along with the text 'potter stinks'.

"You cheat, Potter"

"You stink, Potter" She heard people say. Harry came walking beside her. He didn't say a word, which completely made sense.