❤CHAPTER TWENTY_THREE❤

LAURETTA POV❤

      I walked through the bushes after my big quarrel with Zainab, truth to be told I never imagined the day I'll fight my bestie, I made my anger get the best of me. But seriously, Andrew? She could have fallen for any other dude but not Andrew.

I felt guilty after the fight, Zainab has never had a boyfriend before, She has always been waiting for true love just like those Zee World India movies, and now I guess she finally found her Heartthrob but Why Andrew??

I sat on an old fallen tree trying to clear my mind, I needed to Apologize to Zainab, I can't let my 16 years of friendship fall like that. 

I placed my cheek on my hand I sighed with that I began to sing….

"…..🎶You're exciting, boy, come find me
Your eyes told me, "Girl, come ride me"
Fuck that feeling both us fighting
Could he try me? mmm, most likely🎶……"

"Whoa" I heard someone say behind me making me flinch.

"What the fuck….James? what the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted at him.

"Calm down Fire Cracker" He chuckled and moved towards me. "Didn't know you had such a Barbie voice" He teased, I glared at him.

"Yeah right" I rolled my eye.

"So what are you doing here?" He asked.

"It's none of your business" I sneered.

"Was it because of your fight with your bestie?" He slightly raised his left brow.

"How do you know that?" I snapped my head towards him.

"Did you forget?" He drew his face closer and Whispered. "The walls have ears." 

"Who taught you how to sing?" He asked.

"No one, it's just my talent, I guess," I said barely audible.

"You've got a great voice" He Chuckled.

"Thanks. So, what happened between you and Andrew?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"The fight, what caused it?" I asked again fully facing him.

"Well, you caused it" He Chuckled.

"Me?" I asked placing my hand on my chest.

"Yea you, he told me to stay away from you, that I'm corrupting you" He tried to mimic Andrew's voice.

"Wow," I simply said.

"Yea, wow."

We were silent for some minutes before I finally 

asked. "Who's Ashley?"

"Why do you want to know?" He asked without looking at me.

"Nevermind" I muttered.

I shouldn't have asked that.

He chuckled. "You're funny, Well if you wanna know about Ashley, I'll tell you about her"

He took a deep breath and started. "Ashley was Andrew's first girlfriend, She was the cause of our fight and enmity," He said.

"How?" I asked.

"I'm gonna tell you a story" I chuckled. "I've forgotten the year but I know we were like eleven years old then, that was was the first time I saw Andrew. He came for one year visit to his uncle who lived in our neighbourhood in Canada, I saw him and liked his personality, He was a kind and Calm dude. From there we became friends, from friends to best friends, I loved the guy's vibe like damn, we was jovial and social until Ashley came to the picture" He paused and looked at me. "Looks like my story is captivating you" He Smirked.