❤️CHAPTER ONE❤️

LAURETTA POV

"I said you should kneel." I shouted at the junior student.

"Senior please am sorry, I won't do it again." The junior girl pleaded.

"Don't allow me to change it for you oo, I said kneel." I fired attracting few students around.

"Lauretta please calm down let me handle this please, little girl kneel down" Dami said calmly, the junior student did as instructed.

"So tell me what gave you the right to call me names behind my back, ohh you think I won't hear those shits or what," I fired.

"No senior," she said.

"You even told your friends that I was a stupid senior," I said.

"I'm sorry senior."

"God saved you that this school doesn't tolerate flogging of students, if not I could have designed your face with a whip," I raised my hand.

"Babe you can just give her a simple punishment"Jane whispered to my ear.

"I have a special punishment for you" I smirked.

"Follow me" I said, dragging her.

I took her to the Janitor's closet and brought a mop, toilet brush, and a bucket of water.

"I want you to clean all the toilets in the school" I handed the bucket to her.

"But senior that's the work of the cleaners," she said fearfully.

"Do I look like I care or what, Next time you keep your mouth shut, now go clean it fool" I rushed her into the toilet.

"When you are done come to my class, if you run I will surely find you" I concluded and left her sobbing.

Time for introduction, I guess that little drama I played there will tell you about me but in case it didn't, here are somethings you need to know about me.

My name is Lauretta Okoro from Enugu but base in Lagos, I'm the daughter of Nnamdi Okoro, a rich businessman. I'm 17years in ss2 about going to ss3, I'm mild skin, brown eye, average height, I do attend Winners high school, it's one of the best schools in Nigeria I guess.

It's built with comfortable and large classes, each class has an air conditioner tiled floor, a single sit and locker for each student, the staff rooms are amazing, the library has a lot of books, you can go in there without finding what you are looking for, not only that, the school allows us to bring our phones to school and the school fees is sooo high I guess it's for rich kids. Well, you will get to know more as you read.

I went to the class, everyone was talking about this year's summer camp, it's been done every year to all the ss2 students whereby we all go camping for summer holidays and have fun or play fun games.
I went towards my friends Zainab, Damilola, and Jane.

Zainab is a Muslim girl, my best friend and childhood friend. she is mostly seen in the hijab unless at night. Her eye can make a man divorce his wife, Haha just kidding or maybe not.

Damilola the foodie, she's not fat but she eats a lot, I do wonder where the food does go, I could have said her tummy but it's Soo flat.