The Challengers Rise

Start from the beginning

"WAIT WHAT IS HE DOING?!" South Korea exclaimed as they backed away. He had snatched the scrolls right out of China's grip but the crimson country didn't seem surprised at all. He simply stood there like he was made of stone and smiled.
"And here I thought you wanted to fight them without my help." he laughed.
"Shut your face," NK responded coldly as he lept back onto the platform with both scrolls in hand. Like a thunder cracking whip, he unfurled the long rolls of scripture and column by column, the symbols began to glow. Vietnam's eyes narrowed as they realized what was happening.

"WE CAN'T LET HIM FINISH! WE NEED TO SEPARATE HIM FROM THE SCROLLS!" they exclaimed before brandishing their blade and tearing forward. SK, at this point, had learned to trust Vietnam's instincts and zipped in to attack. North Korea noticed and snapped at them, using the long rolls like whips. He lashed out, deflecting Vietnam's attacks while keeping South busy with an extremely painful version of jump rope with a scroll.

"I can't get to him!" Vietnam exclaimed as they searched fruitlessly for a way to get closer, "South, could you-"

"I'm a little busy-" he responded before diving to the ground to avoid being whipped. Finally, Vietnam had enough and was able to wind the sheet around the hilt of the weapon, effectively stopping any more movement. With a mighty tug, NK was pulled off balance when the scroll was yanked out of his hands and a powerful kick sent him sprawling.

"Good! Finally a solid hit!" they cheered but the moment did not last very long.

"Uh Vietnam?" South cautioned as he stared warily at the other scripture, " This one... words are done lighting up..."

Sure enough, the entire scroll had now lit up and billowing white steam began to rise from it. The next thing they knew, a blinding flash of light erupted in their faces and they crashed into the solid stone wall behind them, knocking all the air out of their lungs. It took almost everything they could muster to not black out but that was not their biggest concern. From out of the script, two illuminated beasts circled their summoner, North Korea who had a vicious grin plastered on his face. By his side stood a brilliant white tiger and it seemed ready to fight.

"Go after the one with the hat. I'll take the other," he commanded as he rose to his feet.

"Surely, one will stay by your side and aid you?" it was suggested but the thought was dismissed.

"I am not so weak that I can't even take on my little brother," he growled, "I will beat him one on one so just make sure the other doesn't get in my way!"
With that, he dashed off to clash with SK. Vietnam recoiled and was about to step in to help him when all the hairs on his neck stood up. And for good reason because a second later, a massive claw mark had been carved into the stone floor and walls, right where Vietnam was standing.

"Your enemy stands before you. Prepare yourself!" the White tiger growled as it herded them away from SK.

"WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?!" South Korea exclaimed before narrowly missing a kick to the face. At this point, their fight turned more into a manhunt as the two chased each other, flinging each other around with their Awakenings. Neither of them were getting the upper hand and soon, their refined and strategic moves became something resembling a kids' shoving match. Though it looked rather immature and stupid to everyone else but the siblings were basically trying to settle past scores.

"Is that the best you can do?!" NK barked as he attempted to push away, only to be accidentally pulled back by SK, "Come on I told you I didn't want to see you until you grew a spine!"

"AND I HAVE!" SK retorted as an invisible repulsion threw him through the air. He was not the timid boy he used to be. He had improved so much ever since the CAS began but as time went by, his exhaustion grew. SK knew that his energy was limited by his low capacity so if things didn't end quickly, he was toast.