"It's okay to cry son, you can't always be strong." Grandma's voice entered his mind. Yoongi looked back at her before walking forward to his mother's room.

"Mom, stay here, stay here I'll call Ahro." Yoongi said and called Ahro for helping his mother with changing and prepare her some food.

                *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Breakfast went by rather quickly. After that Jungkook helped Taehyung eat and bought his daughter to Taehyung.

Taehyung couldn't get enough of her daughter's smile. She look just like her Pa and Taehyung can't help but trace her each feature.

"Your Pa always said, he is handsome and no one can beat his charm but not anymore. You'll be his competition. And he's goona lose." Taehyung giggled while tracing her small and non-identifiable brows.

"He gets mad when someone stands in his competition, but this time he'll happily loose." Taehyung added. His daughter kept looking at him and kept playing with his hands that was tracing her features.

"Niara, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He kissed her knuckles that were raped around his index figure.

He saw his daughter was blabbing and the beat he could understand was the "ka" or "ba" sound out of her voice.

"You missing your Pa? Is that what my princess want?" Taehyung asked while walking nodding his head with every words. "Pa is not here baby, he went out. He'll be back in a while. Can Dada play with you till then?"

His daughter started giggling while pulling his finger with both hands and then she started chewing on his finger. This sensation was different but he loved it, he loved how cutely his daughter was showing affection to him.

"I've been the Moon to your Pa, you'll be our Moon flower." Taehyung whispered while pecking her cheek. "Are you hungry? Didn't your grandma just fed you."

Taehyung fed his daughter with the feeder that Jungkook gave him with instructions that Grandma told him. Taehyung saw how fast his daughter fell asleep after being fed. One thing he is sure of is that she inherited his trait of fast sleep, Jungkook sleeps very difficulty and it takes him ages to sleep comfortably.

            *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jungkook was strong? Is he really strong? Is he worth being a true blood? Is he really worth being Head Alpha?

These are the questions that Jungkook asked himself for thousands of time. That's his nature that he start doubting himself after every bad event.

But now it's different. He is sitting in front of his mother's bed who was unconscious after vomiting blood.

It's been 3 hours since he is with his mother and he can't help but shed tears for being useless. He can't help but feel the helplessness for not saving his mother.

First he lost his father, then his son, then his other father and now mother. His doubt on not being loveably is not wrong totally. At some stage of his life, his loved ones left him.

"Ma?" He whispered. He knew he can't talk any louder than that. That's the limit of his voice now. The fear settled deep in his veins, everyone he lost died a quick death. That's probably the first time he saw someone dying so slowly and painfully.

Yoongi washed the floor once again and placed a wet cloth on his mother's forehead to calm her temperature down. She was burning with fever.

"Don't worry Kook, the process is a bit difficult but she'll be happy in the end." Yoongi replied. Like his mother once said, he needs to be strong, he needs to be Kook's elder brother. He needs to be mature.