(3)

Y/n went into her room all tired from the cleaning. She finally lay on the bed. That's when it hit her " I didn't do my homework !!!!!..... All because of this bastard"

 She had to go to school the next day. She sat to do her homework, her body felt as if it was going to fall apart. It was 1:30 a.m. She couldn't complete it because of how exhausted she felt. 

The next morning she woke up late " What??!! 8:30!!! The school starts at 9:00"

She rushed downstairs where Niki was eating his breakfast as Nami stood there buttering the piece of bread in her hand. Y/n quickly shove a toast in her mouth. 

"I'll go now" Y/n said while hugging Nami 

She angrily glanced at Niki, as he looked at her from the corner of his eye. It was because of him she slept too much as she was tired by the cleaning .She sighed and left for school.

................................................................................................................................................................

After school~

By the time she was returning home it was quite late because the teacher made her stop at the school and made her complete her homework. It was a really tiring day for her. 

As she was walking back home down the streets, she felt a presence behind her not really far away from where she was. She shook her head "Now why the fuck is he following me, didn't he get enough of eating half of my brain since yesterday" But the presence came closer and closer at an uncomfortable pace which made her realize that something was not right. 

She looked behind her over her shoulder, no, it was not Niki.

 She walked as fast as she could . Her heart started beating fast and faster. She paced faster. Her body started shivering as her breath got unsteady, her stomach felt sick because of how terrified she was. She then ran as fast as she could. She glanced back over her shoulder and on seeing the presence still rushing behind her, she ran and ran and ran till she reached home, till her legs gave up. 

She pounced in the gate of the house and slammed it shut behind her. She then rushed with tears in her eyes and opened the main door and dropped herself onto the ground, terrified. After a while she got up and wiped her tears and took deep breaths to calm herself down. 

" Hi Y/n, you're late today. Niki had his dinner outside, you can have yours" Nami called her in 

Y/n was really down because of whatever happened to her today "Oh no, thank you Nami, but I really am not hungry. You can save that for me later." Y/n put the best smile she could on her face 

After making an excuse she went upstairs when she saw Niki coming down the stairs. She quietly went past him. He slightly pulled her hair to tease her. Y/n slapped his hand abruptly and her hair got stuck into his ring. 

" Oww..." Y/n suppressed her voice.

Her hair wouldn't come off so she roughly pulled his ring, her hair got got free but the ring fell off the stairs and rolled down somewhere.

" What the heck Y/n??!!" Niki raised his voice " My mom gave that ring to me"

" Whatever" Y/n whispered to herself 

" What did you say?" Niki raised his voice again

Y/n snapped back to her senses and got guilty for what she said.

"This may be whatever to you but for me it is not and yeah everything must be a joke to you but for me and Nami it's really difficult to go through this. Your stay is making it worse" He narrowed his eyes on her

He went past her angrily as she stood there quietly, on her own. She went to her room and gave a big sigh, "What a day..." 

After a while, she got up to see Mrs. Nishimura and went downstairs. Niki wasn't in the room so she saw this as a good chance for her to see her. To her surprise aunt was already awake. 

" Oh Hi Y/n" Aunt weakly greeted Y/n

Y/n greeted her back. She sat beside her and as always started talking to her. Mrs. Nishimura had a photo book with her. She opened it as she turned the pages one by one and showed Niki and Nami's childhood pictures. Mrs. Nishimura pointed out Y/n in one of the pictures as they laughed and talked to each other.

"I really miss those days when you used to visit our house with your mom." She said to Y/n "It was really difficult not to miss those memories." Mrs. Nishimura added

Y/n held her hand "I'm here again."

She held her hand as she went on with all the memories she had of this place. It felt nice to talk so heartily after such a distressing day. 

Y/n woke up. 

"I said wake up.." Niki hovered around her as she found herself resting her head while holding on to Mrs. Nishimura's hand. She must have fallen asleep while talking to her. 

"Get up" Niki sharply whispered at her, trying his best not to disturb his sleeping mother. 

 They came out of the room. He came closer to her . Y/n started to move backwards when she was stopped by the wall behind her. 

"You don't need to put that fake show of being nice and sweet here ." Niki said while looking down at her.  

 Y/n didn't look at him. Y/n stood there quietly. She wanted to talk back and tell him that what he thought about her was all wrong but she couldn't. Her throat was getting heavy and her eyes were getting blurry because of the tears which filled them. She was really hurt. She quietly returned to her room lay on her bed and fell asleep to get rid of this bad day. 

***********************************************************************************************:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I HAVE EDITED THE CHAPTERS FROM THE BEGINNING. PLEASE DON'T GET CONFUSED IF YOU SEE CHANGES <3

When we met // Niki ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara