(BONUS)

(For the ones who asked for it. I'm sorry for the late update)

It's been 10 years since Y/n has been separated from Niki. She became a well known art director. Niki is still a really famous idol. Because Y/n has always been busy with her career, she never got the chance to be in touch with Niki or attend any of Niki's concerts. But she did listen to every release of his and supported him from her place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a lovely evening, the sky tinted with pink and purple color. Y/n sat on the couch and stared out the window of her mansion.

"10 years, and I haven't met him since then" Y/n said to herself "10 years..... and I haven't forgotten him "

"10 years..... Fuck I'm turning old AND STILL SINGLE" Y/n whined

Y/n sighed and started checking her emails. She checked an email which she didn't read yet. It said:

Dear Ms. Y/n,

This is a reminder to confirm your attendance at the opening of the Florence Art Gallery as a Chief Guest. Note, the participation is compulsory once you register.

The event will take place at 1pm on the 18th December, Saturday. The address of the building where the opening will be held is Ako, Hyogo-Prefacture, Japan. 

Thank you

Sincerely, 

Hisaki Yamazaki

Event Organizer

"OH SHOOT" Y/n screamed

She got up and grabbed her hair. She ran around. 

"SHIT I WAS DRUNK THE LAST TIME THE EMAIL CAME TO ME AND THEN I FORGOT ABOUT IT. AND NOW THE EVENT IS JUST 5 DAYS AWAY NOOO."

She had to check through her Visa and passport and other stuffs within the less amount of time and that exhausted her. But the good news was she was ready to go. 

...........................................................................

She attended the event once she reached Japan. It had been a long time since she had been here and it felt really nostalgic. She still felt a pain somewhere, as she recalled her memories. 

 Y/n was welcomed by everyone present there as she was the Chief Guest.

Soon, the event came to an end. The sun was ready to set and the sky turned purplish. She hanged around in the cafe which reminded her of the days she spent 10 years ago nearby. 

"Maybe let's go visit the library." Y/n thought to herself

She thought about the library that was so dear to her 10 years ago that she would readily spend her entire life there. 

She took a taxi to the library as it was nearby. 

She took out the same book she took out years ago, the book of Raymond Garner, whom she admired  since she was a child, and started reading it while standing.

"Huh, he ruined the rare book that day" Y/n smiled at herself

It was all peaceful, the silence , the cool air swaying through the silence , the sweet scent of a coffee shop nearby, everything was perfect until a tall man went past through her making the book in her hand fall down. The man wore a hoodie and mask making it difficult to see his face.