(8)

They got off the Ferris wheel after a long round and it was time to go back. They were really exhausted. They again came back home by a bus. Nami and Aunt greeted them once they reached home. 

They had their last dinner with each other. 

"Oh Shit!! I haven't packed my stuff completely and I have to leave tomorrow!!" Y/n said

"How can one be so foolish" Niki snickered 

She looked at him from the corner of her eye and rushed to her room upstairs.

Y/n was done packing her stuff in a while and now she was really tired. She couldn't find her phone but then it hit her that she forgot her phone with Niki. She went and knocked on Niki's door. He came to the door.

"My phone is with you, I kept it in your bag" Y/n said

"UUUGGHH I'm busy, take it yourself" He looked towards the direction of his bag and continued packing his stuff.

Y/n could see the bag through the small space from the slightly opened door. Niki opened the door wide and let her in.

!!BAAMM!! 

Y/n tripped on something and fell down. Niki had all his stuff lying on the ground. It was really messy around.

"You still didn't pack your stuff??!!!" Y/n screeched  

"I told you I am busy" Niki said

He held her up. 

"And someone was calling me foolish for not packing my stuff" Y/n said as Niki helped her got up

Y/n went towards the bag and took her phone out.

"Got it!! Good luck with your packing" Y/n teased him while going outside.

She then felt a big pull.

Niki pulled Y/n by her hand towards him. 

"Help me pack my stuff" Niki said

"Hah NO WAY!!! Get awayy" Y/n said rolling her eyes and moved past him.

Niki swiftly went infront of her and locked the room. He had an advantage as he was really tall and stood infront of the door, blocking Y/n. 

"The Heck NIKI!!!!" Y/n yelled

"Just this once" Niki said pulling her waist which ended up Y/n sitting on the floor. 

Y/n grumpily sat on the floor while Niki smiled. 

"You can start packing from there and I'll do it from here" Niki said

"You're giving me alot to pack" Y/n whined

Niki turned on the TV and started watching a horror movie. 

He watched the movie while Y/n kept on packing his things. 

Finally Y/n was done packing his stuff. 

" Aoww my back hurts" Y/n whined while stretching.

Niki was busy watching the movie. There was a tense scene going on in the movie and Niki was really focused on it. 

" BOOOO!!" Y/n scared Niki 

" AAAAA!!! WHAT?! " Niki got scared

"Lol you looked like a giant scared cat" Y/n laughed

Y/n got up to leave but Niki held her wrist. 

"You're not going anywhere, you have to complete this movie with me" Niki said

"Look who's scared. You can't watch a horror movie alone then why did you bother watching it" Y/n scoffed.

"I can watch that alone, and that's what I have been doing till now. I just want to test you to see how fearless you are by seeing if you get scared while watching this movie. We'll see whose a scaredy cat now" Niki said

"Fine I can do that" Y/n said while being unsure inside.

She sat down. Niki got up and sneaked downstairs, he brought them popcorns. 

"Yeah now it's gonna be fun" Niki smirked

Y/n flinched at times but still watched it as she acted tough. Niki was doing fine, munching on the popcorns.

The movie ended. Niki didn't notice but Y/n did get scared at times. 

Niki wasn't satisfied so he insisted on watching another horror movie. 

Niki wanted to take his revenge on her, so he got ready to scare her. As soon as he got ready he saw Y/n sleeping.

"Aaah Nooo." Niki sulked

He didn't disturb Y/n. He stared at her for a while .He went to his bag and took the necklace out which he had bought for Y/n. He carefully put the necklace on her. 

"Ooooo That looks good. What else can I expect from me. It has to be good if I did something" Niki said while looking at her proudly. 

Niki went to the couch and slept on the other side of the couch. He put a blanket on Y/n and took one for him and slept peacefully. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The next morning Y/n got up and looked around to see Niki wasn't there. The stuff they packed together last night wasn't there either. She saw the blanket which Niki put on her. Niki left early because his flight was before her. Y/n sat at her place and stayed at that position for a while. She felt a necklace on her neck. She held it and took a good look at it

'Niki' The name was engraved on it. 

Y/n smiled "That bitch bought me his own merchandise" 

Her heart dropped. She couldn't believe that he wasn't around her. The morning seemed so dull without having him around. Y/n rushed to the opposite room. He wasn't there. She rushed downstairs hoping to see him there. 

"Good Morning Y/n" Nami greeted her

"Niki!?" Y/n said

"Oh- he left earlier. You didn't see him off?" Nami said " You have your flight soon right? You should get ready" Nami said holding Y/n's hands

"Yeah." Y/n said heart brokenly but why was she heart-broken. She didn't know why she felt like that. Her heart sank. She gloomily got ready and took her stuff out. She was ready to go.

Y/n hugged Nami and Mrs. Nishimura and promised to see them again although she was unsure. She took a taxi to the airport. 

When she reached the airport, she looked here and there, in hope of reaching Niki atleast the last time. She desperately wanted to see him and tell him how sad she felt. 

That's when she felt a tap on her shoulder.........

Y/n's heart stopped a beat. She turned back

"Umm I think you dropped your wallet." It was a stranger who returned Y/n her wallet.

Y/n took her wallet and thanked the stranger as her heart sank more. 

It was time for the flight. She gave a last look behind her at the airport and turned back. 

She got into the airplane and took her seat beside the window. 

She sadly looked out the window glancing at the overview of the town. The lights which adorned the city seemed beautiful. But the scenery looked prettier when she was in the Ferris wheel with him

She recalled all the happy moments which she spent with Niki. She was the happiest with him. Now that they have been separated, reuniting with him seemed impossible. She was the saddest today. It wasn't as she expected.

Y/n closed her eyes and whispered." I miss you ~ I love you~"

****************************************************************************************

(The End)

-------I'll post a bonus if you feel bad for the characters. -----------

I HAVE EDITED THE CHAPTERS FROM THE BEGINNING. PLEASE DON'T GET CONFUSED IF YOU SEE CHANGES <3