(7)

"I wanted to visit the amusement park from when we promised to go to before I left to become an idol" Niki said "But I went early and couldn't fulfil my promise"

"Oooohhh you remember that" Y/n smacked his arm with a beaming smile 

"Sunday.....?" Niki said

"Hmm seems fine" Y/n replied " I haven't gone there in years" 

"Sunday is the day before going back" Niki said

"Hmm" Y/n said with a sigh 

Both of them walked back together, looking at the evening sky, realizing it was about time to return back. 

...............................................................................................

The next day they went to receive Mrs. Nishimura from the hospital. 

Niki and Y/n spent the whole day with her talking about all sort of things. Later as Nami returned back from her trip she joined them and they spent the day together. 

Days passed by happily as they together went shopping and Niki would be with them holding their heavy bags. They would go to cafes, movie theatres. Soon Mrs. Nishimura got well enough to walk on her own which was a relief. They would spot Niki's posters many times and tease him. 

Once he almost got mobbed by girls after his fans recognized him, but thankfully they escaped at the right time or things would have been a mess, with all sort of new news for the channels to serve. Its not easy being an idol and living normally when you've got a big fandom. 

Days passed by in an instant and soon it was Sunday and also the day after they were going back. 

Y/n knocked on Niki's door abruptly on Sunday morning until Niki opened the door. 

"Whaaat I'm here" Niki said running his hand through his hair in a sleepy tone

"We have to goo, get ready !!" Y/n said all excited 

"Where?" Niki confusedly said, he looked down as he stood half-asleep 

 "What the fuckk?!! WAKE UP" Y/n said

He raised his head and then rushed in and tossed his clothes from his closet to the bed. 

Y/n sighed and went downstairs.

"Nami why don't you come along?" Y/n said excitingly 

"Umm.... Niki's with you?" Nami said

"Yes, we're going together, if you're not tired from your trip, why don't Mrs. Nishimura and you come with us?" Y/n said

Nami turned back at Mrs. Nishimura from what it seemed that they were having a conversation just by their expressions which Y/n couldn't see.

"Umm I'm tired from the trip. You both can enjoy yourselves. Right mom?" Nami turned and smiled at Mrs. Nishimura

Mrs. Nishimura: "Yes I need to rest a bit as well" she smiled 

Nami: "We're totally fine. It's your last day together. Both of you couldn't enjoy yourselves together all this time as you were busy with us. Go ahead and have fun today"

Niki came downstairs 

"Wait ...... aren't you coming?" Niki asked Nami while putting his mask on.

"No we're fine" Nami smiled 

"Ok then let's go.." Niki side eyed them with a suspicious expression on his face "What are you up to?" he murmured slightly 

Niki and Y/n got onto a bus to go to the amusement park. They awkwardly sat beside each other and after a short while of silence they started talking about how excited they were when they were kids to go to the amusement park.