The punishment

JIN POV

"Party is over love, the little monsters just run upstairs to evoid cleaning and as for Namjoon and your sweet fan boy, I guess we will not see traces of them till tomorrow dinner" Yes, Hobi kissing all over my Yoonie is not an image I will forget any time soon and even if I know it was alcohol and jealousy acting....Well I am only human and I don't like people touching my adorable squeezable kitten.
" Fan boy? The only fan boy I know is you Jinie, as for sweet, hm I am not sure, let me refresh my memory" He cautiously approached to my pouty lips, he gulped hard " uhm baby that pout makes those plumped lips even more desirable, you will be the end of me if you don't suppress some of your cuteness.
"Min YoonGi, a true master with words, a genius, just to get what you..." His warm lips brushed over mine in an long soft delicate game, I taste every corner of his delicious mouth,  tasting clementines, his favorite, and my new addition"
" uhmm sweet, indeed. I need some suga babe let's go to bed"
" Are you trying to run away from this mess? How many kids do I have?"
" That can wait till tomorrow baby, but I have something for you that can not wait any longer, come"
This man and his sweet talk! He run upstairs while I get some water to restore throughout the night our bodies from the dehydration of the alcohol, I suddenly hear 3 pairs of feet running along the corridor and Yoonie cursing at the maknaes "You little monsters, run till you can. I want you up tomorrow at 6am for your punishment. I will give you a good training on how to respect privacy" I run to my man before he gets angrier and take him away, still mumbling about how he find the 3 little devil spying on the two lovebirds going wilde in the bedroom just opposite of our own. As we pass by we can hear the restless music of love, or put in Yoonies words: " damn, Joon is doing good"
" Oh you! get immediately in our room, I AM going to train YOU to respect privacy" I push him playing and close the door after me.

He falls in the bed pretending to be assaulted and scared, I roll my eyes and I ignore his game. Playing offended I placed the iced water on our bedside table and I prepared myself for bed, intentionally not paying attention to him. I can still feel two eyes burning through my skin. I turn around to remove my shirt and I put on my silky pyjama top, covering up to my thighs. I remove my pants so I make sure he can't see any compromising part of me that could trigger his hunger for love tonight. As I am about to wear my pyjama trousers I feel his hand on mine..."Stop that" lost on my thought I didn't even realise him moving from the bed.
I turn around " what do you want me to stop Yo..?" His lips crushed onto mine, no response from my side, I was taken aback " Both, I want you to stop both, your trousers and your beautiful head overthinking". He really knows me so well, I feel even a bit ashamed but Hobi reaction was still messing in my head.
He backhug me as he walk me to bed, he was delicate, serious. How do I love this man! He knows how to calm me, he takes very serious my feelings, and I feel even worst about my jealousy. I am not a kid to throw a tantrum.
" Baby, he is my best friend, he was full of rage and drunk, he could have had a serious accident by the pull"- "I know Yoonie, I am sorry, I do trust you and I know Hobi was not himself and he wouldn't ever hurt me purposely and that's also why I feel so bad with myself" my face and glare fall to the floor.
He grab my chin and pull me to face him, he placed a soft peck on my lips " Jinie, that hilarious clumsy kiss attack meant nothing to me, it certainly meant nothing to drunk Hobi. It was just directed to Joon and it worked, by the sounds in the corridor I can tell it works. Damn! The boy was out of his mind I never saw Namjoon, the 148 IQ, perfect man, firm composure get so much out of his way. That was epic lol" I smack his chest playfully, complaining at the smile on his face soon to become a proper laugh "Are you amused Min YoonGi?" But I actually couldn't control my own laugh.
We both fall on our back on the bed, cracking from the now, that I am more reassured, funny situation. As we calm down we both end up lying on our sides, face to face, faces gradually turning serious and full of love, we stared at each other for a long minute, then Yoon grabbed my waist towards him. I placed my hands under my cheek, my face now calm and relax by the man that means everything to me. "You are my angel Jin, no-one can ever have the effect you do on me." I closed my eyes intaken those words deep inside my heart. He rolled over me, gently hoovering over till he placed a kiss on my eye lids, slowly and softly, first one and the other following.
I playfully break the moment and flip us over. I grab his wrists and pin them both besides his head. " OK, but that doesn't mean that you will scape your punishment Mister Min. A wide devilish smirk on my face. He distracted me for a second with his tricks and rolled me back down. " Did my angel just transformed in evil under my nose" He hissed on my ear; starting a tortuous line of kisses from the earlobe he seductively bitted along side my jaw, down to my neck, he stopped on my collarbone. He knows as well as me that this is my no-return point. As he is about to suck deep in a sweet hickey, I snap out of it not giving in. I roll back on him, this time making sure he won't scape my dominance. He feels now my strong grip on his waist and wrists. " uhm my baby wants to play dominant?" He adventured.

I feel comfortable submitting to the person I love, makes me feel safe and loved. But I have to admit that the mere thought of dominance over a natural dominant as Min YoonGi did turn me on. It did cross my mind just as a joke, till my body reacted to it. My darkest glare showed up, fire across my eyes, scanning his body from head to toes. An smirk suddenly forming on my face. My mouth seal, I didn't have to say a work for him to get it, that's how well this man knows me.

His body tensed under my excruciating stare, trying to believe that he is misunderstanding my signs. He jumped out of my reach sitting on the pillow far end corner of the headboard, closing with both his hands the shirt at his chest: "Oh! He'll no!! Tell me you are not thinking what I think you are thinking."
I honestly wanted to laugh at his reaction, so funny pretending to be so violated. But I needed to keep my game up. "I lost track of all that thinking, love. Although I am sure you are not far off, knowing the meaning of punishment itself" my voice was now stern, confidence running all over my body, sending chills to my spine. I could imagine getting away with it.

"Seriously Jinhyung, stop that attitude" He begged now sounding worry. "What attitude babe?" I answered immersed on my dominant character. "B- babe? No, no no... I am love, come back to love. Y-you are babe, my babe. God dammit Jin leave our roles as they are." - "BABE you sound almost scare now" I tease crawling towards him.
"Stop where you are Kim SeokJin, not happening" I think my game is really over now. "OK, fare enough, I respect that. Let's sleep now. I believe you have an appointment at 6am" I fake my calm face and get under the blankets, not sparing another glance at him and accommodating on my side of the bed as far from the middle as possible, to avoid contact.
" Really? Are you going to be like that now? With your poor love?"- "Goodnight Yoonie"

"Jin, is it really that important to you?" Finally he surrendered. He quietly spoon me, testing my reaction to confirm I am not mad at him. I turned around facing him: " Yes, it is very important" He is about to give in and I stop him plastering a kiss on his pouty mouth "It is very important to know that the man I love will do anything to please me. I love you Yoon"- "I love you too, but please be gentle" I laugh at his cuteness. " I rest my head on his chest inhaling his scent and he finally understood that this was as far as my dominance would go that night. We both enjoyed each other pacifying caress, pecks and sweet nothings for a good hour, till we finally fall sleep.