A new day

YOONGI POV

The intense light of the morning in my eyes was playing annoyingly with my sleep, I tried to move to the side to avoid it, when I felt the soft weight over my chest and a moaning disapproval. My brain went blank for a minute, I know I had a weird dream last.... hold on...it, it was... oh God it was a dream?
I open an eye, I was scare, but I didn't  know what was I scare of: to find out it was not a dream, or to verify that it was a dream indid. So I slowly open my eyes to see a beautiful Jin coiled to my chest, his eyes soft and delicate features from the sleep, so squishable, my heart melt straight away and I suddenly realised that I was holding my breath, probably subconsciously worry to wake him up with the fast beaten of my heart. As afraid as I am of our new journey I thank all God's for my reality, because this man between my arms just gave me the best of him last night: his body, heart and soul.

I slip off the bed replacing myself with his adored RJ pillow, praying to don't wake him up. I need him to hold a bit longer his sleep. I would hate to comeback to just see his disappointed face thinking I run away out of cowardice to upfront the future. So I was quick, I don't want to offer him the best breakfast of his life, I just want to prove him how important he is to me, I want him to feel welcome to my life, I want him to feel care for, to feel the special person he is to me.

Hmm, last effort! I run with my light pyjama into the winter garden at the back of the house to grab a beautiful winter red daisy. I know, a rapper being romantic?? but that's exactly Min YoonGi a perfect blend between Agust D and Suga, also because I really don't care what people that doesn't appreciate me could possibly think of me. My Jiniehyung deserve it all and I am willing to go all the way to fulfil his desires and make him happy.

I run upstairs with my freshly prepared breakfast tray, to see my love all desirable and hugging his pillow, his nose is kind of sniffing the air an a cute pout in his lips makes me smile widely. I leave the tray on the bedside table and I lie down next to him, calling him softly out of his sleep, giving him little kisses all along side of his collar bone. He squeeze his eyes open with a childish smile stretching all his body beside mine to end up wrapping his arms around my neck while pecking my lips. "YoonGi " he exhale, " Yes my love, I am here". He is about to loose himself back in my arms when he see behind me his breakfast sitting on the bedside table. Jin being himself, all for food and surprises, push me apart to get him the tray in his lap, while he accommodate our two pillows for a better comfort, I smile and chuckle at the sudden loose of interest on my pampering. 

I can't take my eyes of that beautiful mouth munching the simple breakfast as if it was the most delicious meal at a very expensive restaurant. That's one of the fascinating qualities of Jinie, although his accommodated upbringing, he does never crave for luxury and spensive stuff. He enjoy life at full with whatever it comes to him, he will make it seem the most special thing in the world. So it is not a surprise to me that this gorgeous man, being able to seduce the most sofisticated man of Korea, just decided to put his eyes on me.

Jin was always there alongside of the way, he care for me at my worst, when depression hits me the most. No matter how many times I push him away, so certain that a rich guy could never put himself on my shoes, no matter how much of my hyung he was. God I was so judgemental, with him the most, I truly hurt him.
I remember one night he found me semi unconcious on the floor of our room. That night I insulted him calling him spoil brat and how a guy like him could never understand what I was going through. He lovingly cup me in his arms, to get me to bed, after the first shock I reacted terribly (just the memory of it it brings me pain), I slap him hard across his face and ask him to never touch me again. Jin lie on the bed next to me keeping his distance, he looked at me with pain, " You are so right, I don't know if it is because of my parents money, but I  can not start to imagine to go through all the pain that you are bearing, I wish I could understand you better to make you feel good, but reality is that we are so different, although  to me what it is most frustrating is not being able to unload part of that pain from you." He slowly reached his hand towards mine and stopped few seconds to test my reaction , to caress it right after, a tear slip his watery eyes " I don't care if I understand your struggles or not YoonGi, there is only one thing I can do, I will  never leave you alone no matter how much you push me, your pain is always going to break me as it did today, seeing you in this floor with pain drawn all over your body is ripping my heart into pieces, but there is no way I will close my eyes and walk away"
This was the day I fall so painfully in love of Jin.

It seems I zone out for a while, now Jin was displaying a worrying face towards me, he certainly thought our future as a couple was in my thoughts this time " Yoongiha, we will figure out what to do, please don't torture yourself with thoughts, this isn't just for you to worry, this is a two people journey and I am your hyung, please leave this struggle for me"

This is the man I love, he still can't figure out what's going on through my head, but he is always by my side to bear my burdens, how much I love him! " Baby none of us is going to struggle, our life will be as private as possible and the guys will help us to dissipate any rumors, one rumor can always cover another rumor, lol" that was my easy solution, to create as much confusion as possible about the members relationships.
" Jin I was just remembering the day I fall for you, and how bad I was to you, will you ever be able to forgive me?" My sweet Jin just cupped my face " there is nothing to forgive, that day we started sharing the pain of life and sharing your life with me is all what I want, bad or good, I will always be here to start a new day with you" my face between his hands and all I could feel was the proximity of his lips with every word, till our lips finally collided into a craving and passionate kiss, just to be broken by a shocked Namjoon nervously knocking at the door and making his way through without even waiting a reply.

Jin laugh at the scene, and make one of his awkward jokes "Kim NamJoon do you want to be considered part of the maknae line? How do we enter a room that is private" I can't content my happiness today, so why not play along Jin's jokes "Come to dad and tell me what worries you"