After the storm.

NAMJOON POV

We entered the room I share with Jungkook, that smartass shocked for my total luck of interest on hidden my feelings, he get my sweet man all blushed of an intense red, making him even cuter than he is already. Fortunately them room is well far off, ours opposite to YoonGi's one, he! They are not going to risk them lives being caught spying in front of Yoon's door.

I place Hobi on the bed, he looks at me amused, trying to decipher what my next move is, his face smoothly going back to his beautiful natural tanned colour, his eyes intense, attentive, curiosity and precaution was written all over his body, with every move. He almost looks like a prey trapped and wondering what his final fate will be. I climbed on the bed slowly, my eyes never leaving Hobi's, he is bitting on his lower lip, so sexy! I grab his legs, just under his knees and pull him down, legs open and now place both sides of mine, I lie above him, our bodies almost touching, but not quite yet, my hands just over his head holding my weight, as I don't want him to feel my body yet. My lips feeling an untamed attraction and I just brush them over his, an small peck.
His breathing getting faster and impatient as I keep teasing him. He moves forward full of desire and passion plugging our mouths together and his hands trying to get to my nape to pull me towards him, an smirk forms on my lips while he is attacking them and I make sure his wrists are secured under my restrain. "Joonie, what are you playing at?" His voice almost a moaning his body fighting for touch, but I won't allow it, not yet. I follow the line of his profiled jaw, pecking it all along.
"I also want to hear something from your lips sweetie" I demanded while his body keeps writhing searching for physical contact. " What was that by the swimmingpool, baby?" The smirk still in my face transforming in a mocking pout. Embarrassment back to Hobi face, expression hardened almost offended, and now trying to free his wrists locked under my hands. " Just an accident, I admit I was a bit tipsy" but he knows well that I am talking about the afterwards, so I don't give in "Daeng, wrong answer baby" and I admit I am tensing as he is pushing me to give full description of the facts "what was with all that kissing to Yoonie?" His throat gulping on its dryness as he is getting more nervous. I kiss each one of his eye lids to make him close them. I draw a line with my tongue from the crook of his neck up to his chin, torture? Yeah or maybe more of a punishment in return of my own jealousy. The taste of his skin is delightful, I return back down stopping to peck on his Adam's apple. A long desperate moan scaping his lips, his hips trying  discreetly get some friction with my body, which I don't allow.
"Still waiting Hobiah? Did you enjoy kissing Yoon?" He denied shaking his head, eyes still closed. "I don't  hear you baby, did you or did you not enjoy the kissing? What was all that about?" My voice was now demanding, harsh. " No, I did not enjoy it" his answer was full of rage now and he fight to free himself off. I put the weight of my body on him now, to prevent him from leaving me, just enough so I won't hurt him. "So? Answer the damn question Hoseok. What was that for?" I can't  almost hold myself, he is a big mess under me, so beautiful, guilt written on his face and I am battling among jealousy, lust and dominance. " leave me!" He claimed. "It is not happening Hobi"- "Jealous, I was trying to get you jealous, happy?" Last word almost shouting and voice breaking up. "It worked" my sweet thing is so stressed now almost sobbing, he suddenly stopped when he realised the meaning of my last words. " It worked??" Facial expressions almost recomposing with a sigh.
I can't take it one step farther and I defeat letting my restrained desires release at once.
" Yes baby, you've got me mad down there in front of our friends, our family" almost chocking on my words as I am attacking his mouth. "Do you have an idea how hard it was to watch you in Yoonie arms? He is my best friend, for God sake Hobi. I thought I lost any small chance with you. Have you got  an idea of how frightening that was" All my talking was a mess between rage, fear, desperation, love and lust. All my selfcontrol to punish his dangerous game vanished. The god body under mine breathing hard, my hands travelling across his thighs, his fibred toned muscles, I flip us over, afraid to put too much pressure on his thin athletic body and hurt him. I want him now to melt in my embrace, to enjoy rubbing our bodies without any more holding back.