I am real

YOONGI POV

"Jin, are you...awake?"
" Why? Do you wish this was just a dream of mine?" He clearly sounded disapointed and totally put off scene. Can I blame him? Of course not. I was a looser, an absolute coward. Not just that I didn't make a move towards my love, further more I kept pushing him away in disbelief, when he decided to be the brave one of this relationship.

Can someone be more disappointing? I can't let it go. I can still repair it. At least my intentions were good. I didn't want to ..... He is now leaving my embrace, and I hold hard on him. "Baby,  no. I am sorry" I brought him close to me, our foreheads touching and I can  feel his breath on my face exhaling hard while he struggles to free himself from me. "Baby  I didn't believe this can be... real, I just wanted to protect you, to respect your privacy, I thought....oh I am sorry, forgive me love"

I was freaking out  I was about to loose him as easily as it was given to me and I didn't mind to beg for forgiveness as much as need it, and I need more than words  I need to prove my words.

I was blocking him, almost on the top of him, holding his arms to keep him under my control and I plumped my lips on his. He tried to avoid  them, and I stopped, I can't force him and again our foreheads were so close and our excited and dominant breaths intertwined. " I need you babe, please  even if this is a dream, I need to dream you, I love you so badly Jin" and without permission I kissed him once more, softly, the kiss itself begging for acceptance and this time he accepted it.

I deepen the kiss, and fight for dominance, I wanted to show him how much I missed  him, how lost I was without his touch, passion took over and I kissed every inch of his face. I stared at his neck and I stopped. While I was gulping, my Adam's apple moves with the action he chuckles amused "Do you see something delicious?" I sign and I ask for his consent "I need to mark you as mine" he nodded, lust in his eyes and a bite of his lower lip, it was his way to reveal how much he wanted too.

I placed my lips on his neck, I wanted everyone to see it, I wanted for everyone to know he was taken, so I sucked deep ensuring a dark purple mark as my seal. He hisses in pain at first  but soon moan loudly as I deepen on his skin. "Sorry  I was too hash".

Jin smiled evilish, in a sudden and precise move he roll over to position himself on the top of me this time. He smirked staring at my neck reveling his intentions on the next move and I nod remarking "it is only fare, I want to shout to the world that you are mine and that I am yours forever, I love you".

His hunger was not a bit less than mine and as he sucked on my neck my hands took the opportunity to travel under his pijama, drawing small circles in his skin to relax the tension that the passionate moment was building on us. I wanted to live an endless night. Jin surrendered to my touch and rest his head on my chest enjoying my little treat. I pinch on his chin to catch on his gaze, we hold like that few seconds. My face probably still picturing my disbelief as Jin closed his eyes and hide his face shy, but a soft "I love you yoonie, I am real" escaped his lips. I bring back his chin till its lips are inches away from mine and I kiss him passionately, lovingly, hungry... this is the first time Jin says those magical three words.

A kiss that fights to win over the other , trying to prove who love is greater. The only battle that both opponents want to win and want to loose, because both want to love and be loved the most.

I hoovered over his beautiful body, I can't take my hands of him, he swap places, my opportunity to trail each line of his body with the tip of my fingers, each curve. His plump buttocks, feels so right I squeeze them towards me to feel his excited bulge. He start a tortuous line of kisses from my neck towards my belly, he stops staring at the scar of my appendicitis, in his face a slight pinch of pain  probably remembering how sick I was with the complications of my surgery, he gently kissed it and returned to his trip through out my body, getting now dangerously close to my masculinity. Tonight I discovered that my love is a player, and I love it. He deliberately avoided the conflict zone and carry on his way pecking kisses to the inner side of my leg. His soft lips were now torturing me and I need it to make him pay for it. I removed the top of his pijama.

"How dare are you!" I change position and I place myself behind him, I slowly rolled down his trousers and boxers,  he could feel my urge straight away throbbing at his entrance. I care his skin all the way from his back to the prominently swollen crotch. I started massaging softly to avoid irritating it, I just now realised that I will need lub, and as if he was reading my mind he opened his bedside table drawer and passed me a tube of it. My pace was picking up a painfully desirable rithm.

Jin was a mess, he was now moaning loud and biting in his own hand to avoid wake up the guys sleeping next door. He was begging me to make him mine, and there was nothing I wished more than that, but I need it more, I wanted him to enjoy and make that night unforgettable. But I also need it some more information.

I didn't want to hurt my baby: " Baby, are you going to be OK?" I asked trying to be not so straight forward and hurt his feeling or bring an uncomfortable conversation. "Yes Yoonie, I am with you, and you will make me yours, what could possible be wrong? Please do it" He begged. " No, babe, listen to me, do you know what I mean? It can hurt a lot, I will go easy on you, you don't have to be scare but I need to know if you have the ...." "...experience?, Yoonie you are my first, my first love" he curl hidden his face between his hands, his cheeks of an intense red tomato.

I make him turn towards me and I removed his hands of his face "Jinie no need to be shy", I brought his hand to my chest to feel how hard my heart beat at the news and a wide smile draw in my face. "You are my first too, I will be gentle and you can stop me any time the pain gets to difficult to bear".

I squeezed a generous amount of lub and I care his entrance, softly, gentle, I needed him to trust me, to enjoy the moment with all the garanties. He start to build up again the urge of feeling me inside, we both wanted to be one, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it much longer, I lift his legs and I softly start to enter his hole, his face full of desire and he finally begged for it "Yoon I need it now, please I need you inside, please make me yours baby" I entered in him and stopped for him to adjust to my size, and let the pain relieve, as he start moving and moaning again I took it as a sign, I could finally relieve all that pressure and feel all the pleasure. I was thrusting hard inside of him now.  I can feel a knot-like building up under my abdomen. I couldn't hold it much longer when between sweet moans he exhale: " I am cumming Yoongieha". " Yes, baby, me too" I felt how he was filling up with my fluids and how much he loved it . He was mine, my dream man was under my arms having the time of our lives, an small tear scape the corner of his eye as he exhale my name: "Thank you Yoonie, I love you" I get out of him and embrace him in a soft embrace I peck many kisses all over his face, my heart it was beating not so fast anymore but so hard, he enjoyed it  he really did. This finally felt so real.