Peacemaker

He thought of several people when he was trapped in his prism. He thought of Nanami's cold insults, Yuji's optimism and Denshi's irksome reaction whenever he tells him something that makes him blush. He thought of everyone in his life and when he opened his eyes, finding himself free from his cage, he thought he'd see them all over again.

But it was the opposite.

The first who hugged him was Yuji, who bawled and cried all over his shirt as Megumi's longing face watched as his own teacher was freed from Kenjaku's box. After many trials and many deaths, the first-years were able to see him all over again. Maybe there is hope, they thought to themselves.

"Where's Nanami? And Nobara? Are they around somewhere?" The white-haired man asked and slowly, their faces dropped. What looked like tears of happiness transpired to utter sadness. Megumi cast his eyes down and past him, there was his precious one.

Denshi.

The boy's hair had bits of blood. Actually, blood stained on his shirt and scythe that he carried over his shoulder.

'Scythe...isn't that his mothers?'

No. No, it couldn't be. Gojo for the longest time, shivered and his teeth gritted until he looked back at Yuji. The boy was a mess. Crying and crying until Gojo shaked his shoulders, trying to pull him together.

"Yuji..what the hell happened?"

And that's when he knew.

Nanami died. Nobara in critical condition. Eru Fujiki has been slayed by Gakunganji. Everyone he knew and loved were hurt or gone for good. His heart dropped and Gojo shook his head, trying to whisk away the tears wanting to come out of his eyes. He was devastated and for the first time in a long time, he felt lost.

Just the same when he lost Getou.

"D-Den..god, I'm so sorry. E-Eru..this is all my fault."

"It isn't." Gojo looked surprised when the boy began to speak. Denshi's dark eyes bore into his blue ones. "That fuckin bastard took her away from me and I want to kill her. And you..

You're going to help me."

Gojo gulped and for once, those two were in agreement on something.

Gakunganji had to pay, he thought but not in his own hands. He left it to the Fujiki heir as they stood outside the elder temple. Days passed and after they dealt with the culling games and Kenjaku's nonsense, they returned to jujutsu high.

Although the elders weren't pleased with any of them. Just like Denshi and the rest of his groups, they too planned on killing them the moment they set back on campus grounds. Not only did the group betray their rule to help Yuji Itadori, but with Gojo being free. It caused complications.

And these complications are going to be put to a resolution any minute now.

Gojo was pissed.

Maki was pissed.

And so was Den.

The three, along with Megumi, Panda and several sorcerers who've opposed the elders rule all came together. Standing by the entrance, Denshi looks over at Gojo.

"What do we do? Once we enter, we, except the elders, aren't able to use our powers."

Gojo grins,