Besties

The couple watched a bunch of grown ass men wait for Takada-chan in front of the booth the convention set up for the idol.

They shared similar expressions of disgust before Todo wrapped his arms around both of them, pulling them close to him.

"Trust me, once you get to talk to her, you will be swooning for her." The bigger classmate grins and drags his underlings into the line.

Mai looked around and nudged Denshi in the shoulder, showing off the pair of eyes that were constantly staring right at her.

He places a protective arm around her, shooting deadly looks back at the perverts who couldn't leave their gaze.

"I can't believe we were dragged into this stupid mess," She mumbled.

"Don't worry, babe." Denshi rubs her shoulders as they wait.

"We just need to say hi, shake her hand and get the hell out of here as soon as we can."

She hums at that. already comforted by the sound of it. 

The crowd roars and starts to applaud when Takada shows up. She's in her typical ponytail and in her signature skirt and shirt.

She gives them her usual pose and the whole group goes hysterical. Todo shouts too and unzips his jacket to reveal his "I LOVE TAKADA" shirt in pink.

Denshi felt so uncomfortable being around them for an hour. It made him cringe at the sight of much older men fauning someone over so young.

Him and Takada watch as the girl puts a hand over the man's she was talking to.

"He literally can be her dad." Mai snorts seeing the older man blush over the presence of the girl.

The two continue to analyze the girl's features and all they could muster is,

"Poor Takada-chan.."

"Alright next person is up!" Security guard calls over Todo who squeaks in delight.

"Oh my god, that's me! Hehe~" He giggles and jumps in front of them. 

He doesn't hesitate to rush in to see Takada. 

Denshi doesn't know whether to find it funny or just plain sad to see the Aoi Todo fanboy over the girl.

After he's shoved away from the girl, he runs to us quickly.