Unshakeable

Denshi finds himself huddled with Miwa and Mechamaru in the back row of the classroom

"Holy moly, Den..you're actually dating her now?!" Miwa exclaims at her friend and Denshi responds by shooshing her so harshly.

"Hey keep it down, I'm only telling you guys this! I can't have anyone finding out and spreading it like wildfire." He warns the two.

Miwa is happy for Denshi but she really thinks that the two were going fast about it all. But knowing them, they claim they've always had a connection.

But as long they are happy, she's happy too.

"How were you able to ask her out?" Mechamaru asked, almost baffled by how Denshi gained the courage to ask her out and even to be his girlfriend.

He shrugged,

"You know it was all in the moment," He explained. "When you really like someone, you get scared to confess right? As for me..it was almost as if that confession had to come out or else I'd go crazy."

"I see.." His friend responds. "You're really bold."

Kokichi Muta then looks to himself and his situation, and then looking at Denshi through his screen. He frowned, almost jealous of Denshi.

'If I had his looks and everything, then maybe I would be the same way,' He thought then turning to Miwa, looking at her with such affection.

But he couldn't. He was stuck in this useless body, he thought.

Miwa would never like him back, would she?

Denshi and the other two then look to see Mai and Utahime coming in for class. Denshi smiles and waves at Mai, who smiles back before taking her seat up front.

It kinda bothered Denshi for not being able to be publicly affectionate for his girlfriend. The two had to hold hands underneath the table or see each other at later times to avoid being caught in the act.

All because the Zenin family would make a fit over it.

Come to think of it, even if he wasn't in the clan, they still would treat him this way. So there really was no escape for it.

"Alright everyone, get in your seats." Utahime instructs before lecturing about...honestly who knows?

Denshi for once wasn't paying any attention to lectures and either been daydreaming or looked to see what Mai was doing, who was slouching in her seat with a bored look as well.

Meanwhile, Miwa was diligently taking notes with Mechamaru doing the same.

'Blah blah curse energy..blah blah blah goodwell event, whatever that is'

blah blah blah goodwell  event, whatever that is'