Yuji

He stands in the front of Gojo's house with his green, duffle bag over his shoulder. 

Denshi recounts the information he got from Gojo and his mother. 

Yuji Itadori -- A.K.A Sukuna's Vessel was supposed to be dead but isn't. That mission he went with the other first years was meant to put him down, but clearly it didn't. 

And now Denshi was here, ready to spend time with the vessel over the weekend. 

He huffs a bit in annoyance, 

He had to even cancel plans about heading to the grand opening of the cat cafe him and Mai wanted to check out. 

He called her moments before reaching Gojo's household. 

"Hey Den!" She perks through phone call and he smiles,

"Hey Mai..I'm sorry to tell you this but tomorrow, I might need to do a raincheck. I got some family things to do here." He frowned, already feeling a dead silence on the other end. 

"Ahh, seriously?" She asked, already sounding a bit upset. 

"Yeah but we can do something late Sunday, perhaps? Like a movie night or something." 

She smirks at that, at least relieved she would still get to see him. 

"Well we always wanted to do that movie night, right?" She said, giving to go-ahead to move plans on Sunday. "So yeah, let's do that. We can do the cafe some other time."

He sighs in solace, happy she didn't get too upset over it. 

"Yeah for sure. I'll buy us the snacks, of course." He chuckles and then he asked what she was up to right now. 

"Oh, just with the girls right now! We're having a sleepover~" She cooed on the other end and Miwa and Momo look at her, cringing over how soft she acts around Denshi. 

"Aw, that sounds like fun! I hope you guys have a good time." 

He listens to her some more and more of their plans until he later had to hang up as he gets close to his destination.

"I'll see you soon, Mai." He sadly says, knowing the two days of not seeing her will be a bit excruciating for both of them.