CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"Vyxin Vix"

I woke up in the morning and it was Saturday. Suddenly, a loud knocks disturbed my deep sleep and I was anxious when I opened the door and I saw Aelyne.

"It's 4:00 in the morning, Aelyne. Why are you here—" She cut me off while I was busy fixing my hair.

She was surprised by what she saw and suddenly she slapped me strong in the face. Because of what she did, I suddenly woke up completely. My spinning head become straight and clear.

"What was that for?" I asked her and I noticed that she wasn't looking straight to me and she was trying her best to avoid looking at me.

After I moment, I realized that I was only wearing a trunks and to pay her back for ruining my sleep, I played for being a little bit naughty guy.

"You're out of focus. What's the matter?" I asked her again while trying to look at her eyes.

"Why do you sleep shirtless?" she said like she was going to melt from embarrassment.

I'll admit. I found her cute when she did that expression so I continued as a jerk.

"Why, is this bothering you?"

"No, put some shirt on. You said we have training today. I'm not here with your games. Nobody wants to see your sculptured body! You full of fats!"

I got mad and I immediately looked down at my abdomen and I counted all my abs. It was eight. I have eight packs. How dare she said those words.

"Okay then. This is not a distraction to you then we will have our training, c'mon." I said and I walked pass her heading to my own training centre.

I can hear the frustrations she got after I did that. I can't accept what she said to me. Never. Guess, she hit my male ego with those words.

***

"THIS is your first day in training and I want you to memorize every words that I say. Everything. We've been a mission together but all you did was my lookout. You had never been into fight and that's why I am training you," sabi ko kay Aelyne habang nasa loob kami ng Training Center ng mansion, "Understand?"

If she could realized that I was making a fake information, I was too dumb for this but I have no choice, this is for the best for her and for the Headquarters. She was exposed to everything.

"When you said everything, it means I should memorize every thing in this room?" she asked with a huge gasp on her face.

"Precisely."

"Are you certain?"

"Do you think I'm joking?" I said and I looked her seriously. "Let's begin—"

"W-wait!" She cut me off. "Are you sure that you memorized all of this?"

"Are you challenging me?" I said with a confidence.

She traveled her sight around the room. A room full of weapons. After a moment she pointed out one gun behind her.

"What is the most powerful gun around here? I believe that pistol is more dangerous, aside from being the most common gun, it has the weight of the round that could explode your skull." She actually smirking after she finished her statement like it was the best statement she ever executed from her entire life.

"Nope," I replied and left her confuse. "Rifles are more lethal than pistols, it's given that the bullets of the pistol is much heavier and larger, the rifle's round has strong speed of velocity that makes the rifle even deadlier arsenal."